No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, new people have been coming here since I last looked!

*waves to everyone*

Ta-da, I'm back! What did I miss?

And, I've finally figured out what all this 'Page 2' 'Page 3' etc stuff is about- Yay, we're on Page 1 today! In fact, 7th-most popular topic, if I'm reading that correctly?

I was this close to being on Page 4?

Comment

*tackle hugs scaperfan* How are ya? Yup,we're keeping our Hot Scot on page 1 where he belongs. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
        We never get snow here.
        Like ever.
        Only in the mountains.

So not cool New Zealand, so not cool.

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/t...key/BOBW2c.jpg
        It's cool then it gets old. Then again, who am I to say? We get snow, like, once in a blue moon. The fact that we got it 2 years in a row is ansonishing. And then notice how the temps just rose after that, shall we?
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
          Wow! his belt buckle is mega ornate in that picture! haha drawing attention to all the right place

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          It's cool then it gets old. Then again, who am I to say? We get snow, like, once in a blue moon. The fact that we got it 2 years in a row is ansonishing. And then notice how the temps just rose after that, shall we?
          I get snow where i am every year but it never gets below seven or eight degrees and hardly ever goes that low! but i love the snow! when i was hs especially cuz we'd get tons of delays and closings
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            Wow! his belt buckle is mega ornate in that picture! haha drawing attention to all the right place

I get snow where i am every year but it never gets below seven or eight degrees and hardly ever goes that low! but i love the snow! when i was hs especially cuz we'd get tons of delays and closings
            And there are people who come down here to get away from that stuff!!

Comment

I don't suppose there's any video footage of this convention lurking somewhere on the net? I'd love to see those four on stage together.
              "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
              SGA Lionized!
              sigpic
              For the larger version, visit my DA
              I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
              I ship canon. & Keller
              Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

And there are people who come down here to get away from that stuff!!
                lol well those people are nuts! finding out you have a snow day is basically one of the best feelings in the world!!
                sigpic

Comment

lol well those people are nuts! finding out you have a snow day is basically one of the best feelings in the world!!
                  How about school closings when theres ice on a major road that you district just happens to place most of its schools on/near?

Comment

We never get snow days. Whenever it gets to 40 below, with 6 inches of snow and a thick layer of ice, we just plug the cars in overnight and hope the sanders will be out by the time we have to leave for school or work. I can't remember a single time in my life when school was closed because of snow. We get plenty of emergency travel only advisories over the passes and through the canyons, and especially between Helena and Townsend along the lake. But nothing in town closes due to snow.
                    I guess some people could see no snow days as a disadvantage to living in Montana. Some teens make up for it by wearing flip flops year round. It really confuses the Californians. It's great.
                    "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                    SGA Lionized!
                    sigpic
                    For the larger version, visit my DA
                    I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                    I ship canon. & Keller
                    Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

How about school closings when theres ice on a major road that you district just happens to place most of its schools on/near?
                      love that too!
                      sigpic

Comment

love that too!
                        *stupid grin*

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *tackle hugs scaperfan* How are ya?
                          Eek!
                          *Is bowled over*
                          *dusts self off*
                          Is that like glomping? I was 'glomped' once, and had no idea what that was...had to get it explained to me.
                          I'm not too bad- family is gone, house is quiet and (getting) tidy again!

Yup,we're keeping our Hot Scot on page 1 where he belongs. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                          Me....hot?

Hmm.....

Comment

That is one damn fine photo of him *thunk*
                            sigpic

Comment

Eek, approaching the bottom of Page 1!
                              Can't have that.

Y'keep me on that first page, okay, thunkers?

Comment

Eek, approaching the bottom of Page 1!
                                Can't have that.

Y'keep me on that first page, okay, thunkers?
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...07_0609121.jpg
                                haha that photo is so Emerald City-ish
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X