Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Ohmygod- you have Carson's direct line??
    WANT.
    haha sorry, i am under Doctor's orders not to hand that out
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hi All!

I rarely visit here but I wanted to share this picture with you.
      I think the guy, second from the left, (Sean McCann of Great Big Sea) looks a little like Paul!
      What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        Sharing is caring!

Shifty glance...I won't tell if you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
          Hi All!

I rarely visit here but I wanted to share this picture with you.
          Hi RinkRat! You should visit more...unless of course you're more of a Joe fangirl...

I think the guy, second from the left, (Sean McCann of Great Big Sea) looks a little like Paul!
          What do you think?
          Mmm, indeed! Maybe he went under a pseudonym in his younger days, playing in pubs across the country....
          - I mean, we know the guy can sing...

Comment

OH NO! *picks up her cell fone and hits speeddial one* Carson? yeah its me!....no no this isnt the time for that!!!...Zoe's down you need to get her place stat!! we can finish that thought once you cure her! now go! oh and i love you" *closes fone* ok he is ON HIS WAY HANG IN THERE!
            BOOYAH!
            I mean... ow my head.

*shrugs* That's okay! You used my phone to call. *saves number*

Comment

Hi RinkRat! You should visit more...unless of course you're more of a Joe fangirl...

Mmm, indeed! Maybe he went under a pseudonym in his younger days, playing in pubs across the country....
              - I mean, we know the guy can sing...
              I am more a Joe girl but I do like Paul too!
              I found him much easier to talk to at the Con! And way more friendly at the photo ops!!

Maybe they are brothers and they just don't know it!!

Comment

Lovely pix gang!! Carson,you're hot-blue eyes,dimples,sweet smile,great laugh,nice body. 'Nuff said. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Sharing is caring!

Shifty glance...I won't tell if you don't.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ics/bottle.jpg
                  *looks around then says* well, i don't think he'll mind...its :9081hotdoc
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                    BOOYAH!
                    Um, but the number was on speed-dial, so you wouldn't need to save it, would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                      I am more a Joe girl but I do like Paul too!
                      I found him much easier to talk to at the Con! And way more friendly at the photo ops!!
                      See, I found that too! Yay to everyone who actually got Joe to be talkative at the photo ops, but I found it very quick and impersonal...whereas Paul...lordy....hello, I remember you, thanks for yesterday, gimme a hug, let's get a photo, byebye now....
                      Joe was nice to talk to, but I get more of an 'interactive' feel from Paul...don't get me wrong, Joe's lovely, but I just feel Paul...dunno...cares more. At least, he acts like he's trying to make it a nice time for everyone, whereas Joe just knows he's goodlookin'.

Maybe they are brothers and they just don't know it!!
                      Could be...looking at recent pics of him I just googled, they could be related...

Comment

*looks around then says* well, i don't think he'll mind...its :9081hotdoc
                        Haha- or is it 555-feelinpeachy ? Hang on, no, that's his home phone.

Comment

Um, but the number was on speed-dial, so you wouldn't need to save it, would ya?
                          IT'S ON SPEED DIAL!?
                          *diez*
                          Dang, after all this time...

See, I found that too! Yay to everyone who actually got Joe to be talkative at the photo ops, but I found it very quick and impersonal...whereas Paul...lordy....hello, I remember you, thanks for yesterday, gimme a hug, let's get a photo, byebye now....
                          Joe was nice to talk to, but I get more of an 'interactive' feel from Paul...don't get me wrong, Joe's lovely, but I just feel Paul...dunno...cares more. At least, he acts like he's trying to make it a nice time for everyone, whereas Joe just knows he's goodlookin'.
                          Ahhh, the great Joe/Paul debate.

I honestly can't decide. I honestly can't. When I was talking to Joe, I seriously felt like I was talking to my best friend from 2 years ago or something. He is so funny, and awesome to talk to.

But yeah, Paul is very lovey dovey. He gives you hugs, and kisses even! And even though I only spent like 2 minutes with him, it matches up to Joe's 20 minutes!

So... it's even to me.

Comment

*scribbles down both numbers* Hmm...I was given 1-800-HOT-SCOT in case of emergency. *snickers* More fun and frolics please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                              actually no, i used my cell fone nice try tho!

Haha- or is it 555-feelinpeachy ? Hang on, no, that's his home phone.
                              hahaha his home phone?! *is a little jealous but then saves that number to her phone as well* tee-hee
                              sigpic

Comment

That word "thunkalicious" is circling in my head!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X