Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thunkers!

Loved Paul on Supernatural!
    I wish he had a larger role, though. Still it was nice to see him.

I wish I had a leading man role.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm just uploading some Supernatural caps for... a Caz-capping-spree! huzzah

Comment

From Supernatural 5x5 Fallen Idol

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Today's capping frenzy is brought to you by Supernatural. =D

All spoiler cuts will have 20 caps, so dialuppers BEWARE.

Spoiler:

Comment

Another 20 Supernatural caps =D

Spoiler:

Comment

MOAR! 20 Supernatural caps.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yet 20 more Supernatural caps lol...

Spoiler:

Comment

And now, the last 5 caps I've made of Supernatural.

Spoiler:

As a Supernatural fan, I heartily enjoyed the episode, and enjoyed more seeing two of my thunks in the same scene!! JP and PM.

Comment

One more from Supernatural 5x5 Fallen Idol. Hmm, don't think this is spoilery, but just in case...

Spoiler:

Whoa, I didn't see HyperCaz's posts! I'm humbled at her feet. Much better quality than mine. HyperCaz, what do you use to cap?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Ummm nothing special. Just windows media player + print screen button + GIMP. So it has been ever since "Misbegotten" lol...

He showcased that lovely smile of his all through the episode...

Comment

OH WOW !!!

Thank you so so much for all the caps. They are awsome.

Aww bless him he looked so happy to see the car and then i wanted to hug him in the interview part. He looked so sad *hugs*

Thanks again HyperCaz and watcher652
                        GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

^^ Thanks for all those caps, Caz

I've just seen that video of Paul singing (with Teryl Rothery) on Youtube and I'm even more in love with him now...I just wish I could hear him sing more (there should be a musical episode of something he appears in, he could sing in that) because my ears were in pure bliss for those few seconds he sang properly in it *lovestruck sigh* As a result, I've had to make a copy of it for my iPod A few seconds is better than nothing

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                          http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                          Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                            ^^ Thanks for all those caps, Caz

I've just seen that video of Paul singing (with Teryl Rothery) on Youtube and I'm even more in love with him now...I just wish I could hear him sing more (there should be a musical episode of something he appears in, he could sing in that) because my ears were in pure bliss for those few seconds he sang properly in it *lovestruck sigh* As a result, I've had to make a copy of it for my iPod A few seconds is better than nothing

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...hive-00033.jpg
                            What? Paul sings?? Do you have the link for that???
                            I would love to hear him sing, even if it only lasts a few seconds.

Your Carson-clone will be thawed in about 30 minutes.
                            Please be patient.
                            sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Paul looked absolutely smashing (duh!!) in those Supernatural pics. Yeah,I wanna see Paul land a lead role-we all know the man's got serious skills. Hmm...okay folks what kind of lead film role would you guys like to see Paul land: a comedy, an action adventure,a horror, or a film adaptation of something from Shakespeare? *rubs chin thoughtfully* More Hot Scot shots to help us decide!! Woooohoooooo!!! hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

I was at Fall Harvest Festival today as I enjoyed it until I almost scream out when I saw PAUL MCGILLION... Wait.. It's not him as he look like Paul by his side and his dimples. If It's real Paul, I will run to him in a heartbeat and ask for picture of us from my camera.

I guess it's Paul's other clone:

Comment

Working...
                                X