Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *glad LJR02 put pillows on the floor* Oh bugger, my poor noggin can't take all of these Hot Scot pics. *punches pillows and gets comfy* Paul recognized ya LJR02? Holy crap!! *high fives LJR02* Good on ya sweetie!!
    More Hot Scot shots please!! Wooohoooo!!! hehe }:O

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey everyone,

This is my new favorite picture of Paul, at least among my own pics.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...hp?pos=-277083

Way more of my Paul pics posted in the gallery, hope you approve!
      sigpic

Comment

LOL, I totally had no idea that it was him wearing Teyla's wig in that photo he's holding until you actually mentioned it... ROFL!
        Spoiler:

Comment

LJ, love that one of him laughing! He just has the sexy laugh thing going on all the time, I swear.

AND OMFG LOL the wig.

Comment

Those pics are just gorgeous *thud!* And he sounds like absolute HEAVEN in person - oh please God, let there be a SG convention in Glasgow before too long and he's there! *crosses everything*
            Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

I think he did a Collectormania signing event in Glasgow back in '07, but had to cancel it for '08. Keep an eye on their web site though -- you never know, they may decide to bring him back! November is going to be my first opportunity to see Paul again since '07. I'd planned to see him in '08 at FedConUSA, but I think we all know how badly that ended...
              Last edited by Jersey13; 27 August 2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Urgh, indeed. I'm still not quite recovered financially from that. D<

I was pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                  LOL, I totally had no idea that it was him wearing Teyla's wig in that photo he's holding until you actually mentioned it... ROFL!
                  Spoiler:
                  http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/albums/conventions/chicago2009/normal_IMG_6518.JPG
                  that's a story that I'll remember for awhile. Poor Rachel, she was like a younger sibling the way Paul was teasing her but she took it in stride. Both of them were quite awesome.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

lol... they're quite amusing together. The Starcrossed thing still has me in stitches when I watch it.

mmmpf I'm so thirsty...

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                      *waves*
                      I'm here. I'm back. Hi.

So glad you all got fantastic pics because mine aren't that great! I'll go through them but I don't think any of them are post-worthy.
                      However, I can talk endlessly about Paul if you want me to. His wonderful, hilarious presentation with Rachel. His five minutes at the breakfast table. He has the bluest eyes! OMG! And we had eye contact for several seconds!
                      My own impressions of the man. And he made quite the impression on me as I had never met him before!
                      And yes, he told us that he just got engaged! Sorry, girls.
                      So let me know. I don't want to repeat things if others have informed you about his lovely talk.
                      *squee*
                      YAY FOR HIM!!!!

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      Chairs? Where we're going, we don't need chairs...

A fishtank, however...

(slightly bigish pic)

Spoiler:
                      WTF?!?!?!? Explaination please!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

*sorry for double post*
                        Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post

You can't tell it's him!! He even looks like he as boobs!!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          WTF?!?!?!? Explaination please!!
                          LOL! He did a spot as a character named 'Wexford' on a webisode of Sanctuary before they started filming the series now airing on TV. Although he was cut from the episode during editing for TV, we got lucky! They've decided to bring him back at the end of season 2, and hopefully his wardrobe and accent got changed... hehe!

Comment

Paul, Paul, Paul!
                            Thank goodness he will be on tv again, however briefly!
                            Give that man a show, STAT!

Employ me now!
                            sigpic

Comment

OMFG!! LMFAO!! What a hoot with Paul in Teyla drag. *snickers loudly* Lovely pics elephantgirl and HyperCaz and Jersey13 and Lady S.!! *glares at Lady S* Ya just had to put "Employ me now" under that lovely Hot Scot shot and my cheeky brain went boom thinking of ways to...employ...our fave Scot. Yup I'm extra cheeky tonight...too much caffeine and sugar and only 4 hours of sleep. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

I pre-ordered a copy of Paul's newer audiobook, "The Kindness of Strangers," and I finally got to listen to it! Meh, I'll wait for some other people to get their copies to discuss it.
                                Last edited by Jersey13; 27 August 2009, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X