LOL
    *ROFLMAO*

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    well technically there's already been a Beckett on Boston Legal

eueuuughh I feel tired.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...s/echoes47.jpg
    same here!!!

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
    Damn! I hope that Paul make a quick guest-appearance before a finale.

Paul's Myspace
    ska-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    *actualy logs on to myspace for first time in about 2 weeks, adds to friend list*
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

btw, Lucky Falcon get to meet Paul next weekend at the Belgian Premiere of Continuum -- so I'm sure she'll bring some goodies next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        btw, Lucky Falcon get to meet Paul next weekend at the Belgian Premiere of Continuum -- so I'm sure she'll bring some goodies next week.

I hope that Falcon bring a camera to to meet Paul. Falcon better post more than 100,000 pics of Paul, his blue eyes and his kilt!

Comment

Oh, I'm sure she will.

Don't forget to vote for Carson ad your other top seven favourites of those remaining: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59396&page=13

Comment

I hope you all are busy watching Sanctuary on the sci-fi channel. It looks like Pauly will be in the next ep, but hopefully we won't have to wait too long...
            Last edited by Jersey13; 03 October 2008, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Has not even begun airing where I live

Comment

Wow, the pilot for Sanctuary that just aired is so different from the webisode versions... They took out David Hewlett's character completely, then changed Dr. Zimmerman's childhood story completely. All I can say is, they better not have removed Wexford from next week's ep!

Comment

LOLOL at your clones, Caz.

Isn't he 40 next year?
                  Umm for some reason everyone's been having me on every year in saying "oh he's 40 this year..." but everytime it's wrong!

Lol but if he is 40 next year, and I'm 20 next year... I'll be half his age! LOL

And my clones um... well I was in a really funny mood the other day and just HAD to make it. I'd recently just become obsessed with the Ho...ahem, Michael Knight, so I was like "what if I had ALL my clones on display..."

Comment

They took out Hewlett's whole character? Isn't that like a crime?

I'm a little under half PM's age. *g* Oh and my birthday's tomorrow ... or today, whatever part of the world you're in.

Comment

Paul friended me on Myspace!! YAY!!!

and in the meantime on facebook I got this *really* weird request to join a group called "Procrastinators of America" or something like that from this guy Nelson I know from Orchestra....
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Paul turns 40 in Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                          Wow, the pilot for Sanctuary that just aired is so different from the webisode versions... They took out David Hewlett's character completely, then changed Dr. Zimmerman's childhood story completely. All I can say is, they better not have removed Wexford from next week's ep!
                          SFX interviewed A. Tappings in the current issue, She said Paul was wonderful in webipode pilot. She was disappointed that Paul and David H were edited out; she will look for new characters to create for Paul and others from SG and SA in her future esipodes. Let's fingers cross!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                            SFX interviewed A. Tappings in the current issue, She said Paul was wonderful in webipode pilot. She was disappointed that Paul and David H were edited out; she will look for new characters to create for Paul and others from SG and SA in her future esipodes. Let's fingers cross!!!
                            *cries*

Comment

They took out Hewlett's whole character? Isn't that like a crime?

I'm a little under half PM's age. *g* Oh and my birthday's tomorrow ... or today, whatever part of the world you're in.
                              Oops, sorry for the early message I sent you, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                Umm for some reason everyone's been having me on every year in saying "oh he's 40 this year..." but everytime it's wrong!

Lol but if he is 40 next year, and I'm 20 next year... I'll be half his age! LOL

And my clones um... well I was in a really funny mood the other day and just HAD to make it. I'd recently just become obsessed with the Ho...ahem, Michael Knight, so I was like "what if I had ALL my clones on display..."
                                Paul is one month younger than I am (my b-day's 12/5) and I turn 40 this year, so he'll be 40 in 3 months.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X