An OT sentence:

Spoiler:
    If you want to see my professional photos for a magazine, click here
    ur purdy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
      If I could afford to blow $1100 on air fare to get out there, I'd take a vacation in Scotland and would've gone to see Paul there in a heartbeat. But alas, I'm broke now... I just spent $2000 on a practice set of Uilleann pipes, and it will be months before I have enough money again to afford to go overseas. I am eagerly awaiting news of any other convention appearances he will be at, but it doesn't look like he's going to be at any more this year!
      .:Oooh! So you bought them, then? How're they?

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      <snip>

On a side note... Anybody heard from Twinny lately? I haven't seen her in this thread in a very long time and I miss her
      .:Yeah - where did she go?! *emoes*

Originally posted by the_whistling_ninja View Post
      Sure I have

Here's the linky: CB-Wall
      .:OH! You're relative_insane!

.:I think I've stolen most of your icons, lol. They're really very good. Wallpapers are my thing. I just don't have the knack for icons. Dx

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        An OT sentence:

Spoiler:
        omg you got two different eye colours. they look gorgeous.

jersey I so envy you that you learn how to play Uilleann pipes.I wish I could do that but that seems like another world to me. So i prefer listening to it

Comment

An OT sentence:

Spoiler:
          Oi...these look great! And I've to agree with Fainne, gorgeous eyes!
          Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          .:OH! You're relative_insane!

.:I think I've stolen most of your icons, lol. They're really very good. Wallpapers are my thing. I just don't have the knack for icons. Dx
          Yes that'd be me!
          Thank you! Icons are a bit easier for me to do. My muse isn't very active when it comes to wallpaper.

My Art
          McKay: Are there any side effects?
          Beckett: Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run around in a small wheel.

Comment

I'm in the mood for picspamming

First a few ADB caps...

My Art
            Beckett: Dry mouth, headache, the irresistable urge to run around in a small wheel.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks this guy can actually wear something like this and still looks very yummy in it?

My Art

Comment

My Art

Comment

and a few from his Profile: (Quality could be better, though )

Spoiler:

Can I be that hand, pretty please?

My Art

Comment

Spoiler:

My Art

Comment

Spoiler:

*le Sigh* 'kay, I think I need to cool off a bit!

My Art

Comment

Same here!

All those pretties.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all *waves*

Funny pics from ADB... it was never released in the UK (to the best of my knowledge) so I won't get to see it

Just to let you know that I started a new Carson appreciation thread....there was one previously but it didn't have much activity.. shall we see what we can do about that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_whistling_ninja View Post
                            Oi...these look great! And I've to agree with Fainne, gorgeous eyes!

Yes that'd be me!
                            Thank you! Icons are a bit easier for me to do. My muse isn't very active when it comes to wallpaper.

.:xD Gaha, we've stolen each other's flair, it seems. Gimme back my icon skillz, lol!!! xP

.:And yush, JennyJ ish purdy. >w<

Comment

Noooo, the Hungarian dub just can't give back Carson's Scottish accent. (Yeah, the series are dubbed here in Hungary...) It was just a notice, that Carson's voice (I donno the guy's name) was McKay's voice in the episode.
                              » Hee, okay I get it! I knew someone from Romania and she said that the dubbing in her country, it was just one guy that dubbed all the voices in the series, male and female. Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                » Hee, okay I get it! I knew someone from Romania and she said that the dubbing in her country, it was just one guy that dubbed all the voices in the series, male and female. Yikes!
                                .:O_o

.:Uhm.

Comment

Working...
                                X