Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    woo schnaps all round! *joins in New Year greetings* 2008 bringeth - KINDRED!!! YAAAAY
    Oh... yes, one more day till 2008!! We need to begin a countdown to The Kindred starting Jan 1st!

Me is sleepy too... time for bed, gotta be up early for work in the morning *grumbles*
    Night all!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Ready for those fireworks?

Comment

Wow, I was watching Merlin on Scifi and the preview "teaser" came on which I have been trying NOT to watch, but before I could make myself turn it off, I hear a lovely familiar accent and see Rodney's shocked face and of course I have to rewind it and watch again and again....
        BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
          Wow, I was watching Merlin on Scifi and the preview "teaser" came on which I have been trying NOT to watch, but before I could make myself turn it off, I hear a lovely familiar accent and see Rodney's shocked face and of course I have to rewind it and watch again and again....
          definitely worth a rewind!! It's the best quick second of video I've seen for a long time!

Comment

I know, and I just wish there was a few more seconds to see more of Rodney's reaction...I mean how crazy to walk in a room and find your dead best friend? It would have to be more "emotional" then when they found weir because she wasnt dead, just "missing"
            BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

I'm probably going to end up crying when I see Kindred Eh, but that's how teasers work - a tiny bite to get you hooked! ...but really, I was hooked the moment I first knew about it.

Alright, ladies and gents, remember to party safely - or cop!Paul will come after you...not that that would be a baaaad thing...

Comment

I only could watch Sunday for once - I love the beginning, but hate the end... Anyway, I'm also waiting for Kindred but I don't think I'll cry when I see Carson... I'll just be very very happy.

Oh, and not to forget:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                  AWWWW *hugs* yea I cannot watch that part and on to the end of the episode and NOT cry. So sad *sniffles*

BUT HE'S NOT DEAD SO BE HAPPY!! FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                  My mom and I rewatched that before "Lifeline" aired (along with the end of season three), and it took two bowls of ice-cream EACH to return to normal. I bawled like a baby over Carson dying.
                  Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                  "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                    My mom and I rewatched that before "Lifeline" aired (along with the end of season three), and it took two bowls of ice-cream EACH to return to normal. I bawled like a baby over Carson dying.
                    OMG TWO bowls????

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      OMG TWO bowls????
                      EACH. My mom and I loved Carson. Two bowls of ice-cream, and several episodes that have Carson as a primary character.

*starts bawling again*
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

EACH. My mom and I loved Carson. Two bowls of ice-cream, and several episodes that have Carson as a primary character.

*starts bawling again*
                        Ahh poor you...

Comment

Ahh poor you...
                          Yeah... I spent three days of listening to depressing songs. No joke. *sniffles and pulls her handmade Carson doll closer*
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Yeah... I spent three days of listening to depressing songs. No joke. *sniffles and pulls her handmade Carson doll closer*
                            Well I was crying but I cannot be depressed... Never. I was sad but not depressed. Sometimes real life makes me feel like depressed, but that's different...

Comment

Well I was crying but I cannot be depressed... Never. I was sad but not depressed. Sometimes real life makes me feel like depressed, but that's different...
                              I cry a lot anymore. I'm pretty depressed. I don't go to a shrink or anything, though, if my mom knew I was as depressed as I am, I'd be sitting in a shrink's office right now.

Lucky you, no depression.
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I cry a lot anymore. I'm pretty depressed. I don't go to a shrink or anything, though, if my mom knew I was as depressed as I am, I'd be sitting in a shrink's office right now.

Lucky you, no depression.
                                Oh sorry... I feel too strong and positive for these things.... I was only down when my dad suffered from cancer - then I felt really weak. But he's fine now, so I live my life just like before...

Comment

Working...
                                X