No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so I announced that the SCB made the Official Season Three Companion...well I just got my copy and HOLY CRAP! They had a two page section on "The Fans" and it was mostly the SCB Campaign, with TWO photos!!!!

And don't forget Paul wrote the foreword!!!

Spoilers for scan size
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      Ok, so I announced that the SCB made the Official Season Three Companion...well I just got my copy and HOLY CRAP! They had a two page section on "The Fans" and it was mostly the SCB Campaign, with TWO photos!!!!

Spoilers for scan size
      Spoiler:

Wow! Thanks Jenner! And the book itself contains how many pages?
      'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
      One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
        Wow! Thanks Jenner! And the book itself contains how many pages?
        157 pages. Each episode get a few pages and then they have a few pages in cintematography, special effects, make up, etc.

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

157 pages. Each episode get a few pages and then they have a few pages in cintematography, special effects, make up, etc.
          Then 2 for a fan base about almost only Carson is really good.
          'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
          One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
            Then 2 for a fan base about almost only Carson is really good.

^ Yes, excellent

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Thanks Jersey, Leighanners, the other Jen and Arwen Undomiel for your well wishes!

Mental green to those of you who GW wouldn't let me green (something about spreading it around....)
              Hopefully you're better now...
              Thanks for the scans!! So cool

Comment

^ Gasp! It's from "Something More"

Small part, but he looks good in it

On a not so fun note, I seriously hurt my ankle today. I tripped of my cat coming down the stairs and fell. I snapped my ankle. Luckily I didn't break it (I sure thought I did, it was one LOUD snap) but I am now Gimpy. Luckily my kitty is just fine, its just me thats laid up for awhile.....
                Oh, dear, that sounds painful. Well, I hope you're better now and it doesn't hurt so much. I'm glas your kitty is ok too. Say hi to him from my cat.

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Oh no, poor Jenner! You must've sprained it really badly, and those can be worse than breaks. Hope you went to the doctor (a cute Scottish one?) and got lots of pain meds!
                God, make it happen, make it happen. I would brake something this instant if HE was my doctor.

Spoilers for scan size
                Spoiler:

Thanks for this Jenner. I need some time to read it, I'm too sleepy now. But'll surely read it tomorrow.

I'm off to bed now. SO here's a quick pic before bed-time:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I hope your ankle's better, Jenner.

Comment

On a not so fun note, I seriously hurt my ankle today. I tripped of my cat coming down the stairs and fell. I snapped my ankle. Luckily I didn't break it (I sure thought I did, it was one LOUD snap) but I am now Gimpy. Luckily my kitty is just fine, its just me thats laid up for awhile.....
                    Oh nos, poor you! Sorry to hear that, Jenner! I really hope you get better soon. But it's also good to hear your cat was spared an injury, then you'd feel twice as bad. *hugs from Carson*
                    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post

God, make it happen, make it happen. I would brake something this instant if HE was my doctor.

I would so do the same. =O And hot picture. <3
                      ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Sorry about your ankle, Jenner!

Thanks for scanning in the pages from the S3 Companion - they look fantastic! What a great write-up.

Comment

hope you get better soon Jenner!!

nice work with the book

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Ok tell me what you think of my new signature. I just made it and love it.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                            =<3

Comment

Nice new siggie if you're a Teyla/Carson fan, ScottishCandy.

And since it's so immensely quiet in here, we so need a nice pic spam to cheer y'all up, girls!

I'll volunteer for the first round...
                              Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                              sigpic

Comment

Love it! Amazing pictures and those are amzing. I just got done watching SGA and wish my roleplay had members so I could play.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                                =<3

Comment

Working...
                                X