Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics everybody

Comment

Hey Oda, I can send you three whole truck loads in erm... about three months or so. I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten more snow already, we are having one long indian summer.

Snowmen are fun, so are making snow ponies, and snow castles. Haha, we tried to make an igloo once, found out you need real ice to do that. XD

I think we need to cool things down a little in here
      Spoiler:

This was April 06. YES, I said April. We hadn't gotten any snow that winter, and then it all came in April.

see the leaves on the bush? ^ our tree was even starting to flower, gotta love the weather around here, you never know what it's gonna do

I love Colorado!

And of course, that was simply so that I could heat things back up

Spoiler:

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
        Hey guys. I am sorry if you guys don't know who I am or don't remember me. I kinda disappeared for a while. I had alot of school and family issues. I am back however. Yay me!
        Welcome back, ScottishCandy! Enjoy the thunking around. There's nothing like getting your fill of and after a busy day.
        Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        Hey Oda, I can send you three whole truck loads in erm... about three months or so. I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten more snow already, we are having one long indian summer.

Snowmen are fun, so are making snow ponies, and snow castles. Haha, we tried to make an igloo once, found out you need real ice to do that. XD

Spoiler:

This was April 06. YES, I said April. We hadn't gotten any snow that winter, and then it all came in April.
        http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...2/P1000157.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...2/P1000169.jpg
        see the leaves on the bush? ^ our tree was even starting to flower, gotta love the weather around here, you never know what it's gonna do

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...2/P1000168.jpg

I love Colorado!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4.../ptw-00024.jpg
        How I loved your snowy pics from Colorado, idlewild! It looks so peaceful when the snow is undisturbed by cars or too many footprints. That's what I really love about snow.

Of course the Beckett pics were also super!

Not to mention, congrats on your 444th post!

Edit: Okay, I know you must think I'm nuts but I just realized that I posted my 1031st post at 10:31 PM...
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back ScottishCandy!!! Glad to see you back on the thread again, it's always nice to see friendly faces around here

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
          How I loved your snowy pics from Colorado, idlewild! It looks so peaceful when the snow is undisturbed by cars or too many footprints. That's what I really love about snow.

Oh I know what you mean. I love being up in the mountains when it's snowing, you walk around in the pine trees with the snow coming down gently and it smells so fresh and it's so quiet! Everything is so peaceful. I wouldn't trade that for the world.

Of course the Beckett pics were also super!

Not to mention, congrats on your 444th post!

Edit: Okay, I know you must think I'm nuts but I just realized that I posted my 1031st post at 10:31 PM...
          I beg to ask, how could any picture of beckett NOT be super

Haha, I didn't even realize it was my 444th post, LOL, awesome!!
          Last edited by idlewild202; 15 November 2007, 09:31 PM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Can't argue with that.
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the caps. They were very enjoyable.

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
              Hey guys. I am sorry if you guys don't know who I am or don't remember me. I kinda disappeared for a while. I had alot of school and family issues. I am back however. Yay me!
              Of course we remember you. Welcome back.

Spoiler:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...2/P1000157.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...2/P1000169.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4...2/P1000168.jpg

I love Colorado!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4.../ptw-00024.jpg
              Wowo great pictures Idlewild. I love snow so much, so I'll take that truck full of snow in three months, if Mother Nature doesn't give it to us here.
              And the caps are perfect, they sure warmed me up.

Can't argue with that.
              Agreed.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Spoiler:

I love Colorado!

Spoiler:

Great pics! Thanks.
                'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Why thank you for the welcome!

"Hot nerd" has always been my thing, so how could I resist wandering through here?
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, I've been seeing this photo floating around the forum for a year - would somebody please tell me what it's from?! It looks hilarious!

Welcome back, ScottishCandy! And welcome, Sopphia ... I'm very fond of hot nerds too. I'm married to one, in fact.

Comment

^ Gasp! It's from "Something More"

Small part, but he looks good in it

On a not so fun note, I seriously hurt my ankle today. I tripped of my cat coming down the stairs and fell. I snapped my ankle. Luckily I didn't break it (I sure thought I did, it was one LOUD snap) but I am now Gimpy. Luckily my kitty is just fine, its just me thats laid up for awhile.....

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Oh no, poor Jenner! You must've sprained it really badly, and those can be worse than breaks. Hope you went to the doctor (a cute Scottish one?) and got lots of pain meds!

Comment

Hope you feel better Jenner!

Welcome back SC! You were missed!!!

GREAT pics everyone...great way to come home after a long day being a slave to society. : ) OH! Today's Friday! YAY! New epi for me to watch tomorrow! They should really get those up quicker on iTunes...I'm so impatient.
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Get better soon, Jen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                              ^ Gasp! It's from "Something More"

Small part, but he looks good in it

On a not so fun note, I seriously hurt my ankle today. I tripped of my cat coming down the stairs and fell. I snapped my ankle. Luckily I didn't break it (I sure thought I did, it was one LOUD snap) but I am now Gimpy. Luckily my kitty is just fine, its just me thats laid up for awhile.....
                              Sorry to hear that! Get well soon!
                              'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                              One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Thanks Jersey, Leighanners, the other Jen and Arwen Undomiel for your well wishes!

Mental green to those of you who GW wouldn't let me green (something about spreading it around....)

sigpic
                                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X