No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I tend to dislike surprises - especially when someone decides to tease about it.

Comment

I tend not not like surprises either...good thing I'm not here much. Haha!

Lovely pics! Beckett+Ancient tech=Happy Leighanners!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'm not going to tell the surprise but I think I can say this without giving too much away. It is a good surprise and if things go the way they should, it will be possible because veryangrystargatefan lives on the Internet and has VERY fast fingers!!!! Stay tuned. *laughs evilly*

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

You are a very cruel woman.
          My blog sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I take this as a compliment. This is fun!

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

...You make me glad I don't have to marry a woman D<
              TELL MEEEEE!! You don't have to tell anyone, just tell me, I'll keep it a secret
              My blog sigpic

Comment

As I tell all my friends and family - don't do anything I would do. Make sure you don't get arrested! From what I hear DragonCon has Ghenigis Khan for security!

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Don't worry, Jenner. I won't get arrested. The surprise I've planned, if it pans out, will take place through completely legal means. I can do this because I have good luck and fast fingers. LOL!

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Random pics

And with that I'm off to bed, because I'm unusally sleepy today. Must the football practices

Good night *waves*
                    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Busy, busy ... not sure how much time I'll get to come on and slpash around in the gutter over the weekend. So, while I had the chance I thought I'd just drop by and say hey! *hugs gutter*

I'm loving all the pictures though ... dimples and smiles and hair, oh my!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I am loving all the pics. I should probably post some to seeing as I havent posted alot of them and I will be gone for a while as of Saturday.

Spoiler due to size
                        Spoiler:

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                        =<3

Comment

All right, Rachel, I'll have you know that I am also going to DragonCon and after all this talk of a surprise, I may just have to track you down at the con and try to get a sneak peek.

I've been on lurk mode lately, doing my best to keep up but haven't had much time to post. It's wonderful to know that even though my dayjob is trying to kill me, my writing is seemingly going through a dryspell, my spare time is chaotic due to trying to prepare for a con, and my brain is set on perpetual overdrive, you guys are still here, chatting and posting pics that make my days a little bit brighter. You're all made of win in my book.

To everyone who reached a milestone and shared good news, congrats!

To everyone who needs a hug, you've got one from me. Even if I am notoriously late.
                          I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                            Wow, 109 in the shade is HOT. Specially for a horse. Sounds like heat stroke on top of the colic. Did you ever take his temp? Have you tried giving him some electroyles? That might help encourage him to drink more.

But I'm so so glad he's doing better! *HUGS* I would have a heart attack if either of my horses coliced. Keep me updated on how he's doin, and I'm hear for ya if you need a shoulder *BIG BEAR HUGS*
                            Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                            I know how scary that can be. I am also glad he is doing better and I do still want you to keep me posted on how he is doing. I just hate hearing about horses being hurt or getting sick but hearing about them getting better is the best thing. Kudos to you mate!
                            Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan View Post
                            I'm glad to hear about your horse penguin. I know I was terrified when my horse got hurt. She was at the vet when I got home from work and I didn't feel better until I got to see her and put my hands on her and see that she was okay.

I love those pictures! I know from personal experience how Paul loves to ham it up on stage! When I met him at Shore Leave, his stage presence was just amazing! He was open and funny despite being completely worn out. He came straight from a filming job to Baltimore because he didn't want to let the fans down. I think he is totally awesome. He's the best and I can't wait to get to see him again in 2 weeks in Atlanta!

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            I know how you feel about your horses. I love mine to death and I hardly get to see them which kills me. Back in May one of mine dropped dead where she stood. We think she had a massive heart attack. It was so sad. I miss her.

Anyway...congrats on 200 idlewild! I'll be back tonight with goodies! Unless something comes up...my plans are subject to change, but I'll do my best!

You all will be glad to know that Sonny (my horse ) is great. He is up and walking and quite chipper today

I dont think he had full blown heat stroke. He had gotten really hot and then layed out in the field. I figure he fell asleep and just didnt drink anything which got him colicky. We gave him electrolytes..but no dice. It took a little time, but he's ok now. My dad however is still mad

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Don't let your dad being mad get to you. You did the right thing by wanting to take care of your horse. I am so happy that he is doing ok. I love horses and it pains me when I see horses get hurt or hear about them getting hurt.

Anyway. If anyone saw that pic I posted that was really big. You get a very good dimple shot. I love it! SQUEEE!

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                              =<3

Comment

Second page?

Pengiun, I am very glad to hear he's all fine now. And don't let your dad bother you, you did what needed to be done to take care of your horse. Non-horsie people just don't understand the emotional bond we have with these gentle giants. You are totaly entitled for a moment of hysteria when your friend is in trouble.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X