No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol ya I love all of them. I just saw this amazing vid that someone made for Beckett. The first time I watched it was a while ago and I was a mess. I cried so much but it was when I was still all upset about his death. Now I know that he is coming back and it makes me happy. You all should watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuNT1_jGqWQ

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
    =<3

Comment

Gosh, and I thought I had it bad with my dad =\

Yay for pretty pictures of Beckett!! I always get stuck on these threads and just satre at the computer...my brother thinks I have issues =D
      My blog sigpic

Comment

If you guys think the pictures are great, you're gonna die when you see the special surprise that I may or may not be bringing back with me from Dragon*Con. Just a little teaser!!!! The good news is that you guys are being so cool and stuff that I will be able to post this surprise if I get it. It's something I have a sneaking suspicion everyone is going to like A LOT! What is it? I'm not telling! Just wait and see!

Rachel (eryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Hmmm people always do this to me. They say they are not telling and it drives me mad. AHHHHHH!!!! lol I am sure I will love it. The one thing that I wanna get someday is my own autographed pic of Paul.

=<3

Comment

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
            Hmmm people always do this to me. They say they are not telling and it drives me mad. AHHHHHH!!!! lol I am sure I will love it. The one thing that I wanna get someday is my own autographed pic of Paul.
            I want my own autographed pic of him, too. But what I would rather do, is meet him. Or to think better, maybe not, because I'd probalby be speechless or maybe I'd even faint. Perhaps I'd get a CPR from him then.

A girl can dream, right?
            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

That is very true. A girl really can dream. My mom promised me that if I ever got like cancer or something she would make it possible for me to spend a day with the stargate Atlantis cast. I always thought that would be cool. minus the whole cancer thing.

=<3

Comment

I think I am gonna do a vid for carson using the song can't touch this. that would be funny!

=<3

Comment

That is very true. A girl really can dream. My mom promised me that if I ever got like cancer or something she would make it possible for me to spend a day with the stargate Atlantis cast. I always thought that would be cool. minus the whole cancer thing.

Yeah, def cool ... except for the cancer!!

You gals crack me up.

More dimples ...

Make way for the doctor!

Comment

Minus the cancer thing, funny. That would be cool. They should give away prizes like that.
                    I think I am gonna do a vid for carson using the song can't touch this. that would be funny!
                    You should try it. It would be funny and probably very interesting.

TJinLOCA nice photos. Where's the second one from?
                    "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Ya I love vidding. I already have a few online I have not done one for just carson and i probably should. I think I am waiting for the right song to come. I have a teykett one for the song We belong together. I love it.

=<3

Comment

Great run of pics! I'm supposed to be swimming...they're treating the pool. *sobs*
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes, guys!

((((((((ScottishCandy)))))))!!!! I don't even know what to say. Framing your kid for your own pot use? Despicable. The whole situation sounds intolerable. Bless your heart. All I can offer is my heartfelt sympathy and my hope that you can move out soon and be free of his influence.

Oh, and I can offer my favorite of recent Paul pictures. (Not sure if we're allowed to snurch from Mallozzi's blog, so for now I'll just link to it. Top picture on the page, as if you could miss it. ) I love both how happy Paul is and what it means for us as fans.

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-8-2007.html

And here's hoping you get to meet the cast someday without having to get cancer first! lol

(((((Oda))))))!!! for your dad's alcoholism too. And hugs to everyone else having parent problems, or just problems in general. Sending out lots of good vibes to try to make it so everyone has a happy day today!

If you guys think the pictures are great, you're gonna die when you see the special surprise that I may or may not be bringing back with me from Dragon*Con. Just a little teaser!!!! The good news is that you guys are being so cool and stuff that I will be able to post this surprise if I get it. It's something I have a sneaking suspicion everyone is going to like A LOT! What is it? I'm not telling! Just wait and see!
                          Oooh, you're a cruel girl, veryangrystargatefan, but considering you're offering something that sounds very cool, I can only be excited! Unless you're planning to kidnap Paul, in which case I don't want to know too much lest I be considered an accessory (though I do want to know where you'll be keeping him and if you'll sell tickets... )

Seti

Comment

Thanks Seti for your kind wishes. Ya I have already decided that when I get the chance I am moving to BC with my buddy and until then I will probably be living at her house. He family loves me and they are like my second family. My dad and mom are divorced so i don't have to see him but sometimes I just wish i never had to.

I just took a really good pic of myself and decided that I just had to post it. Here it is.

I wonder if Paul McGillion has ever done the Tango?

=<3

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                              TJinLOCA nice photos. Where's the second one from?
                              I think it was at London Expo ... both he & Teryl Rothery were guests, and they really hammed it up! They also had this great moment, where they snogged on stage:

I love the fact that Teryl's wearing a kilt ...

Comment

Wow nice job.

=<3

Comment

Working...
                                X