No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the Radek version of a facepalm I see. Sorry Radek...

Sparky-I got an app and taught myself how to write Fanfic on my iPhone because I wouldn't want to use the family computer to write fanfics...my Mum would probably have my head if she read some of what I write for fanfics...ask Dell if you don't know what I mean!

Oh hello Carson, how's the meadow this morning?

Comment

Sent you something via Docx, Aang.
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Going to see now

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          Got the Radek version of a facepalm I see. Sorry Radek...
          I've been waiting for a good time to use it!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            I've been waiting for a good time to use it!
            Well I'm glad I gave you a good time to use it

I wonder if Dell will snurch that Shep-facepalm I posted earlier...

Comment

Sorry Aang, I don't mean to be mocking your situation with you computer...
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

The smirk of Sheppard...

sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                  Sorry Aang, I don't mean to be mocking your situation with you computer...
                  Oh it's quite alright, my laptop is alive which was enough to make me almost forget that I lost any of my fanfics...and I found most of them just now anyway, it would appear I am only missing little bits of one or two of the ones I had open. That moment when I -was- intelligent enough to press the save button...mostly!

Comment

Oh, I'm glad you didn't lose as much as you thought..

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yeah, I was just scared because I -have- forgotten to save things on occasion and Dell has seen me go into breakdown mode when I lost a whole bloody chapter of Lost Years...*face palm*

Comment

Okay not quite *facepalm* but it's a reaction to the same sort of fail that requires a facepalm.

Comment

Aw.. is that the one you were looking for before?

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yes it was. I don't think Carson ever did a real facepalm...not like Jack, Daniel and Shep...they all did REAL facepalms. I'm staring at a Daniel-facepalm at the moment...

Comment

I think I know that one..

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Spoiler'd because he's only a visitor to Atlantis~

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X