X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the one!
    Aw, poor Daniel..
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

That is a "real" facepalm, as was Jack's and even Shep's

Radek and Carson were their equivalent of facepalm, but it's like...a little more sophisticated

Comment

Yeah, theirs were more like 'facefingers'...
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Sometimes if you do something really stupid, you have actually to use *facebook*

Comment

I have done *facekeyboard* when I do something really dumb, but there was another one I found once--Facecouch: For when your fail is so bad that a simple facepalm won't suffice.

Comment

Hmm but *facekeybopard isnt a good thing to do when you're using a laptop XD

Comment

No suppose it isn't XD But it gets the job done when my fail is that bad!

Comment

Oh that sure gives a headache
                  And Carson surely is not pleased about you ding that

Comment

It does give a headache, which gets my mind off whatever my fail was originally. But you're right, Carson doesn't like me doing that.

A- Would ye stop bangin' yer face on th' keyboard, Love? Y'know I don't like it when ye do that.

Comment

Oh nice pic
                      Just hurt my left wrist doing sonmething stupid..it hurts badly Needed to put some ice pack on it....

Comment

Ow, that's not good

A- Now do try ta' be careful wi' that wrist, y' hear?

Comment

Yes, doctor I try to...it hurts less already I put some ointment on it...I am just well, stupid

Comment

A- Y're not stupid, Lass. Even Aang does silly things now 'n' again. *he looks at me for a moment* Th' tendonitis in 'er right wrist an' elbow is actin' up now, but the silly Lass isna' going to put down 'er laptop and rest 'er wrist, she's goin' ta stay on 'ere and then later, I'll be hearin' 'ow much it hurts. *he rolls his eyes at me but is smiling*

Comment

Now both my hands hurt actually, so it doesn't metter too much if I do or don't do anything, Carson but you look really nice in that white coat

Comment

Well if we're talking of lab coats, I particularly like this picture...

Comment

Working...
                                X