Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then there's this one...

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ohhhh *squee* Adorable! I love! I love the cheeky face

Comment

I thought you might.

And this one... could be a bit of a suggestive look...

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

He's even adorable when he's being suggestive...*squee*

Comment

OK, I'd love to do this all night, but I gotta go to bed now...

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Aw alright Jae'a, good night

Comment

Darn I was going to show you the pic I have as wallpaper on the laptop, but it isn't in my bucket!
                (no it isn't that one Aang.)
                sigpic

Comment

*bursts out laughing* How'd you know where my mind would wander to as soon as you mentioned your laptop wallpaper?

I'd show you my laptop wallpaper but that'd be hard as it's set to go through all 25 or so Carson wallpapers I have...it rotates every 5 minutes to a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                    *bursts out laughing* How'd you know where my mind would wander to as soon as you mentioned your laptop wallpaper?

I'd show you my laptop wallpaper but that'd be hard as it's set to go through all 25 or so Carson wallpapers I have...it rotates every 5 minutes to a new one
                    How did I know? well we have had this conversation before, and I think I put that one up while you were watching, but I've had 2 since then.
                    This one is when Shep is dreaming he is taking Teyla out for dinner while he is still traped under the collapsed building...opening scene of the 5th season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                      How did I know? well we have had this conversation before, and I think I put that one up while you were watching, but I've had 2 since then.
                      This one is when Shep is dreaming he is taking Teyla out for dinner while he is still traped under the collapsed building...opening scene of the 5th season.
                      Oh that's right, so we did! And I do remember seeing it now...

Oh yes! That, I do remember. Still need to re watch the last two seasons again...but I do remember that scene.

Comment

ahhh, it is a nice pic, he is toasting my with a glass of red everytime I turn it on.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mmm sounds good to me Only wish we'd caught Carson drinking wine of some sort outside the one scene in Poisoning The Well...he wasn't too thrilled with that because of the Hoffans distributing the drug...

Comment

yes, I remember...mind you I did only just watch it again last night!
                            sigpic

Comment

...I watched it today, just before I pulled out Season 2 and found that one ruined disc...

Comment

Hey he did fall for her kinda fast didn't he?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X