This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    The main reason I don't care for Kavanaugh is because IMO he is an aroogant ass and has a major God complex. He doesnt listen to anybody and worries about his own ass nothing more. Then when someone disagrees with him him he completly looses his cool.
    that makes him a great character though. he's the one you love to hate.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      True, I loved Kinsey just b/c he was a very hateable character. I guess I wouldnt mind him coming on every now and then since Woolsey is on our side now he is the most likely canidate.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I really, really, really, HATE Kavannah. (no offense to the actor, I'm sure he's a great guy) Kavannah is a spoiled, self important jerk. Does anyone Know if he got reassigned? I would be very displeased if he showed his whiny face in season- well, actually any season! Once again, no disrespect for the actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
          I really, really, really, HATE Kavannah. (no offense to the actor, I'm sure he's a great guy) Kavannah is a spoiled, self important jerk. Does anyone Know if he got reassigned? I would be very displeased if he showed his whiny face in season- well, actually any season! Once again, no disrespect for the actor.
          I'm sure he doenst want to be 10 feet near ronon so he likely got reasigned.

Comment

i hope he's back. just to see sheppard threaten to shoot him, or ronon to punch him or something......or even better for weir just to knock his lights out.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It's the ponytail, I swear it is.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              Exactly. They've gotta have a couple expedition members that are like that. Makes things interesting.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post

If anything, it's a compliment to the actor, in that he is able to portray such a hateable character like Kav.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  If anything, it's a compliment to the actor, in that he is able to portray such a hateable character like Kav.
                  I have to agree. Kudos to him for being able to portray such a believable scumbag.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

why do they waste good scientists as redshirts when they got kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                      why do they waste good scientists as redshirts when they got kavanaugh
                      Now thats a good point. Make Kav the next redshirt. Perhaps he gets blown out an airlock when Mckay hits the wrong button.

Comment

Yeah, it's partly the ponytail, partly the attitude.
                        But a show needs someone like Kav to get on peoples' t*ts, stop it being too cosy and nicey-nicey.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                        X