This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavanaugh, you know you hate him

This is a thread for negative discussion on Kavanaugh, no pro discussion here. Just complaints and missgivings only a few rules.
    1.Do not bash the people who post in the pro Kav thread.
    2.Do not bash the actor.
    3. Have fun
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

I do not like Kavanaugh at all. I have hated him since he appeared in 38 minutes, and I wanted to rip his arms off in Letters from Pegasus. I so wanted Ronon to kick his scrawny little ass in Critical Mass. I hope he doesnt come back.

Comment

Should I red you?!
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Definitely not my favorite character. Don't ever let me get him alone near an airlock.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hated his whining, and self-importance. Cheered when Weir smacked him down in 38 minutes! Go Weir!
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I dont remember ever characters names and faces but I'm assuming Kavanaugh is the whiny guy with long hair thats going to get everyone killed? I hate him more then Lucius *angry fist*
            "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nylon View Post
              I'm assuming Kavanaugh is the whiny guy with long hair thats going to get everyone killed?
              That's the one!
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Hated his whining, and self-importance.
                Reminds me of another character on Stargate: Atlantis.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  Reminds me of another character on Stargate: Atlantis.
                  Yeah, I already thought of that. But Rodney has loads of redeeming qualities IMO, #1 that when push actually comes to shove, he can be counted on. Haven't found any [redeeming qualities] for Kavanaugh.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I already thought of that. But Rodney has loads of redeeming qualities IMO, #1 that when push actually comes to shove, he can be counted on. Haven't found any [redeeming qualities] for Kavanaugh.
                    True. Though I felt sympathetic for Kavanaugh in Critical Mass. He was just an innocent person coming and seeing some friends in the city and he gets threatened and nearly beaten to death by Ronon. Oh, and redeemable qualities, he disagreed with the testing of the drug on Steve (you know, from Poisoning the Well). So clearly he does have a high regard for the value of life.

That's really the only one I could think of. Still glad he's gone though.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                      Should I red you?!
                      Oh no I guess I did bash a character didnt I. Oh well I can't help it I can't stand him.

Comment

True. Though I felt sympathetic for Kavanaugh in Critical Mass. He was just an innocent person coming and seeing some friends in the city and he gets threatened and nearly beaten to death by Ronon. Oh, and redeemable qualities, he disagreed with the testing of the drug on Steve (you know, from Poisoning the Well). So clearly he does have a high regard for the value of life.

That's really the only one I could think of. Still glad he's gone though.
                        Nah I was hoping Ronon kicked the crap out of him though he was innocent. True he did disagree with the use of the drug on Steve but it was a necessary thing to do IMO.

Comment

True. Though I felt sympathetic for Kavanaugh in Critical Mass. He was just an innocent person coming and seeing some friends in the city and he gets threatened and nearly beaten to death by Ronon.
                          Hmm. Maybe slightly....a tiny bit....

Oh, and redeemable qualities, he disagreed with the testing of the drug on Steve (you know, from Poisoning the Well). So clearly he does have a high regard for the value of life.
                          Well, I need to rewatch that episode, but at the time, I didn't get the idea that he was doing it out of principle (although I suppose he could have been). It just seemed like he was deliberately trying to be an obstructionist. But I could have been biased.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Maybe slightly....a tiny bit....

Well, I need to rewatch that episode, but at the time, I didn't get the idea that he was doing it out of principle (although I suppose he could have been). It just seemed like he was deliberately trying to be an obstructionist. But I could have been biased.
                            No you're not biased. I felt he was trying to slam Weir nothing more.

Comment

The main reason I don't care for Kavanaugh is because IMO he is an aroogant ass and has a major God complex. He doesnt listen to anybody and worries about his own ass nothing more. Then when someone disagrees with him him he completly looses his cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X