been five kisses that were rated the most
    passionate, the most pure. This one left them all
    behind." - The Princess Bride

sig by Varda

Comment

Awww that cap is so cute

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Oink! This thread is doing weird things. I thought I held the first post of this thread. Oink and now there are new posts of Elisa and RF. Strange.

Anyway,
        here's the pic from 5.17 Infection:
        Spoiler:
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Your right that is strange and thank you for the pic

Made by Nanjana

Comment

@Rush Fan:

You want to join the SGA McKeller rematch? We started with 3.20 First Strike and are not at 4.06 Tabula Rasa, feel free to start with 3.20 or to join in.

Comment

@Jper:

That would be great do I have to go anywhere to join in and if so where

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Oh no, no need to do anything specific. You're in the right place here. I must warn you that until now Elisa, RIG and I are the only three actively doing the McKeller rewatch. It's very simple. If you browse a few pages back, you'll see that Elisa (ED263), RIG and I have posted our comments about 3.20 First Strike, 4.01 Adrift and 4.04 Doppelganger. I have been watching the other episodes. 4.02 Lifeline, 4.03 Reunion and 4.05 Travelers as well, and posted my thoughts about them as well. So that's also possible, allowed.

So, anyway, you're free to join in now with 4.06 Tabula Rasa, the next one on our McKeller SGA Rewatch list or start like we did with 3.20 and quote our posts and post your own comments about them. Just go back a few pages and you'll see. Just make sure you post the number and title of the episode you're talking about above your post, the section of your post about the episode. Make it bold, bigger, different color, so that we know which episode you're talking about.

There isn't more to it than that.

Here's the original schedule:
                -
                Already done (watched by Elisa, RIG and Jasper): 3.20 First Strike, 4.01 Adrift & 4.04 Doppelganger
                -
                Now up: 4.06 Tabula Rasa & 4.07 Missing
                -
                To come:
                -
                4.13 Quarantine & 4.16 Trio
                -
                4.20 The Last Man & 5.01 Search and Rescue
                -
                5.02 The Seed & 5.03 Broken Ties
                -
                5.06 The Shrine & 5.09 Tracker
                -
                5.10 First Contact (FC) & 5.11 The Lost Tribe (TLT)
                -
                5.16 Brain Storm, 5.17 Infection & 5.18 Identity
                -
                5.19 Vegas & 5.20 Enemy at the Gate
                -

Comment

Thank you so much for the info

Made by Nanjana

Comment

Ok...day off today! Yay!! So I am going to watch the next espisode of the McKeller Rewatch....

Now up: 4.06 Tabula Rasa

Really liked how they opened the episode...

Rodney tied to the table..why! What happen!! Where are the rest of his team! Yep...I liked it.

sig by Varda

Comment

4.06 Tabula Rasa

Oh, no...here is Rodney with that other woman.

BROWN: Well, it doesn't have a name yet, but I'm thinking of calling it ... (she hesitates for a moment) ... rodneyanivalosa ... after you.

Well, while I don't think they made a good match, I do think that pairing was needed for Rodney to grow....just like the cactus plant.

BROWN: "Oh, no, Rodney, you don't have to do that. I know how much you hate being around sick people."

Strange how Rodney hates to be around sick people...I believe it's because he's afraid to catch something...that he would fall for a Dr.

KELLER: Doctor Brown. I see you've brought my number one patient.

McKAY: What? Oh, no, we're not here for me this time. I'm here for her.

I see Keller was possesive of Rodney even while he was with Katie.
                      Last edited by ed263; 29 October 2009, 01:37 PM.

sig by Varda

Comment

4.06 Tabula Rasa

I really liked the idea of going back and forth with the time frame and how they used the different look for each of the time frames...nice.

Radek looks like he can handle himself!

sig by Varda

Comment

4.06 Tabula Rasa

McKeller sighting!!

Rodney..looking so cute here!!

This Rodney giving in to what is to be Rodney and Jennifer togetherness!

Woobie Rodney!! Jennifer wherefore art thou Jennifer, Rodney needs you!!
                          Last edited by ed263; 29 October 2009, 01:53 PM.

sig by Varda

Comment

Ok....before I was rudely interrupted...

4.06 Tabula Rasa

Love how Rodney was writing on his body to help him remember important things. I wonder if you wrote Jennifer's name down.

Even tho this illness wipes their memories, they're true selfs are still there, here they are wondering what is going on and how they need to get out to find information.

Love this shot of the city...very nicely done!

sig by Varda

Comment

4.06 Tabula Rasa

This episode also shows me how much Teyla has grown closer to Rodney. More patient with him and more caring toward him.

TEYLA: What is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter?
                              McKAY: Well, that's pi. It's three point one four one five nine two six five etcetera etcetera. It doesn't count – that's easy.
                              TEYLA: You are a scientist, Rodney. That is what you care about; that is what you will hang onto the longest.

TEYLA: Rodney, listen to me. You must do this. It is our only chance.
                              (Rodney blinks in an attempt to clear his head, then looks at the screen.)
                              TEYLA: The knowledge is inside you. You just have to find it.

And he does!! Yay! Our hero!

sig by Varda

Comment

4.06 Tabula Rasa

John all worried about Rodney!
                                Sheppard: Where's McKay!

Oh team!! *hearts*

Rodney staying by Katie's side.

Great that Jennifer was able to see Rodney in a different light...maybe opening her eyes to look beyond his rough exterior and into his heart.

End with a McKeller shot!

Really enjoyed this episode! Yay!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X