Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday themed challenge it is then.

Inquisition tonight! I doubt there'll be any Keller, but I can hold out some hope for a tiny McKeller scene right at the very end or at the beginning or something. After all, we got one last episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Inquisition tonight! I doubt there'll be any Keller, but I can hold out some hope for a tiny McKeller scene right at the very end or at the beginning or something. After all, we got one last episode.
      I think if they keep doing that, it will look to forced. Like they have to have a scene with them every single episode. You will all hate me because if this, but the show isn't all about them and i would think that it would be a bad move if they did. Its already a huge step as it is. Specially when you see the track record SG has when it comes to a romantic relationship between characters. But that is just my humble opinion though.

and on a side note.

seriously, what is up with UPS! I gave them the address of my work so that they can drop the package off there. Since i am not home for most of the day.

I see the change in the tracking number (They made 2 sorting mistakes, but what the heck) been following it all day long and when it says that they have delivered it. They dropped it off at the neighbours instead of work which i aksed! sjees. stupid people.....

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
        I think if they keep doing that, it will look to forced. Like they have to have a scene with them every single episode. You will all hate me because if this, but the show isn't all about them and i would think that it would be a bad move if they did. Its already a huge step as it is. Specially when you see the track record SG has when it comes to a romantic relationship between characters. But that is just my humble opinion though.
        I know what you mean, it could get old really fast. Although in Outsiders it was pretty subtle, if you blinked you didn't even catch it. So if they throw at us some subtle hint like that at the end then I'm happy but if they won't, well I'm still happy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
          I know it's not about them and I'm not a fan of shoehorning McKeller into every script, but like treckie said, I'm not averse to a tiny remark or comment.

But if we get nothing, I wouldn't mind either seeing as how we've got Brainstorm, Identity, and Enemy at the Gate to look forward to. Oh, and Infection apparently.

EXCITING!

I see the change in the tracking number (They made 2 sorting mistakes, but what the heck) been following it all day long and when it says that they have delivered it. They dropped it off at the neighbours instead of work which i aksed! sjees. stupid people.....
          Always happens, especially when you're really excited about getting something too.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'll be waiting for the transcript to be posted ... again, not home to watch the eppy (grimaces) but here's my (snorting laughter) take on what happens:
            Spoiler:
            The jury or whatever the aliens call themselves will decide that the expedition members must be killed in the quickest means possible. But of course, they leave them in the cell to comtemplate their fate. But as we all know, if threatened with death, Rodney could probably build a Zed.P.M. out of scratch, so while they're gathering all the townsfolk for the execution, Team Sheppard escapes, and erase that planet from the computers.

Meanwhile, the team has been checked out, Jennifer says they're all fine, but Rodney hangs around because he's positive he MIGHT have touched a rusty nail and he's not sure how wormhole travel affects his tetanus booster and he REALLY wants a fruit cup, so Jennifer keeps him under observation for the evening. AKA, A Date in the Infirmary, which will probably end up being my next fanfic!!! Plot bunny is back!!!! (regains composure after evil laughing) But of course, whatever happens tonight will affect my story, so nothing new til over the weekend, probably ...

If the episode happens just like that, I will be busting up laughing reading the transcript!!! (sighs) I love McKeller ...

And for those of you who don't read spoilers ... very simply put ... THE PLOT BUNNY IS BACK ...

Comment

Wow, go away for a business trip and there's an explosion.

What did I miss? Who's married?

Comment

Thanks SW for making my coffee come up my nose. I don't think it's supposed to do that.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning all!

YAY FOR PLOT BUNNY!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                    Wow, go away for a business trip and there's an explosion.

What did I miss? Who's married?
                    Rodney and Jennifer got married in Vegas. There were lots of flowers and aliens present.

Ronon was not there.

I think there may have even been a Goa'uld disguised as Elvis.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Jennifer got married in Vegas. There were lots of flowers and aliens present.

Ronon was not there.

I think there may have even been a Goa'uld disguised as Elvis.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Ba'al!Elvis!Clone?!?! Did he officiate the ceremony?

Dude, I miss all the best stuff.

Comment

That's what you get for leaving. It was our revenge.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                            Ba'al!Elvis!Clone?!?! Did he officiate the ceremony?

Dude, I miss all the best stuff.
                            And we all know the "best stuff" is in here.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Bumping the thread up from page 2 with a new sig...

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Love it, RiG!

Hey! I just noticed I'm past the 2000 mark! How do I know when I've got the custom option? Where does the button option pop up?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I FOUND IT! WOOHOO!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X