• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is all alone.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Would stay.. but i should be resting after my op on Sunday... not runing about the internet at a quarter to 2 in the morning.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

10,000 POSTS!!!!!

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Glomps RiG.

Congrats.....

Now i'm off to bed.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
            Glomps RiG.

Congrats.....

Now i'm off to bed.
            Thanx!

G'night!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Thread's slow tonight... quiet...
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                Most definitely. There's been far too much build up (far too much blatant build up, I should say) for TPTB to turn their backs on this now. They've stated publicly that a romance will happen, they've invested into McKeller far more that Stargate has ever really invested in any other ship. Jack/Sam fans may disagree, but I maintain that's the truth. Too much of what happened between Jack/Sam was always in AU while with McKeller we have so many "real" events that are applicable to this reality.

In any case, my point is that to pull out of it now would serve no purpose. All those scenes would just be wasted and the characters made to seem fickle non-serious.
                Yeah, to just drop the whole thing at this point would be bizarre, given all the work they've put into it, and inside of the span of two seasons no less (The Jack/Sam stuff, AU and otherwise, was spread out over 8 years).

To drop McKay/Keller, hit reverse, and end in Ronon/Keller (especially given what we know for a fact happens in "Brain Storm") would pretty much destroy all three characters and prove the people who don't like Keller right- she'd just be some silly little girl too immature and indecisive for the role she's in.
                Theoretically spoilerish:
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  Ummmm.... Honestly?

Spoiler:
                  Why would Hewlett be holding Staite like that for a cast photo op? Why would everyone else be standing so far apart and why wouldn't anyone be looking at the camera?

That shot is a classic, here-are-your-heroes-looking-out-at-their-domain-after-an-epic-battle type of shot.
                  Bingo! 100% agreement from me. No other way to interpret it without saying its all AU, and that is very unlikely.

Comment

Hey, I was gone all day so I hafta catch up . . .

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Oh lordy!

EATG Pic:

Spoiler:
                    It's definately a screencap, not a cast photo. It would have been with behind the scenes pics, not here on GW's promo pics page! And, yes, Vegas is an "alternate reality" ep. Very CSI-ish. And might I just say that Rodney is looking quite awesome(in his suit) in that ep!

Spoiler:
                    (sees the picture, sighs, and passes out . . . wakes up, sees that pic staring at me and passes out again . . . wakes up and quickly scrolls past it, then types a reply)

OH NICE!!! Where'd you get that pic of Rodney from, cuz I'm gonna need it for sig or vid or something?!?!

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                    I liked your cap RiG for the game, and totally getting your reference.

Here's my entry for it: (spoilers for Enemy at the Gate)
                    Spoiler:

Man, that was harder than I expected, I actually had to take a bath, you know the bubble kind to come up with the last line.

and here's a sig I made out of the EatG pic:
                    Spoiler:

It's more of a teamy sig, but I did try to emphasize the point.

I couldn't agree more, it looks like exactly what you're describing.

Hehe, you just reminded me of the Ocean movies, I'm sure it's in other movies too, but that's the first that come to my mind. And yes, that would be kind of cool and entirely possible.

But I still don't get...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...what is the Amelia chick doing there. She really wasn't in that many episodes, so it feels strange. The possible pairing up with Ronon sounds pretty silly for me. I'm not saying that it can't happen, but I'm saying if it happens then it will be way too fast and out of the blue. I mean even more than the Ronon/Jenn thing. It just doesn't make sense to me.
                    I love your WWTT?!!!! It works perfectly for everybody in it, especially Woolsey. Yeah, I'd be kinda surprised
                    Spoiler:
                    that I hadn't gotten thrown out of an airlock either!

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                    I have it... i have it.!!!
                    In the Pic, the reason
                    Spoiler:
                    they are all gazing off over the balcony and certain key people are missing....
                    LORNE, ZELENKA AND CHUCK are out on a life raft, stark naked, forming a human pyramid!
                    (chokes on air because I'm laughing inside so hard) OH MY WORD, THAT IS JUST WRONG!!! See, Elizabeth's not even on the show anymore but she's crackin up!!! But so hilariously funny . . . And ya gotta admit, this cast, they are some of the best actors and actresses in the world, but I mean, c'mon, if THAT was goin on, somebody would be losing it . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

(sees the picture, sighs, and passes out . . . wakes up, sees that pic staring at me and passes out again . . . wakes up and quickly scrolls past it, then types a reply)

OH NICE!!! Where'd you get that pic of Rodney from, cuz I'm gonna need it for sig or vid or something?!?!
                      --->Right Here

And in case y'all missed my last post: I reached 10,000 posts!

*goes to bed now*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

--->Right Here

*goes to bed now*
                        CONGRATS RiG!!!

And yeah, I went snooping and found that pic . . . and I stumbled across this:
                        Spoiler:

I had seen mention of "the ring" and now that I know what it means, I'm going insane!!! Is it David Hewlett's own ring that he just forgot to take off, or is Mrs. McKay nee Keller at home making dinner??? WE WANT ANSWERS!!!

Well ... at least I do!

Ok, I'm done for now. Night!

Comment

Congrats, RiG! .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

10,000 POSTS!!!!!

Congratz on your massive achievement. I humbly bow to my superior... but that does not mean that I will start looking at those spoilers

It is funny though, to see all those spoiler buttons. feels like I am in this room and all they do is whisper. Which is good since I am reading and i dont want to be interrupted! ^___^
                            ---
                            why did it had to happen??... serisouly that fic serie that i am reading has Jennifer paired with Lorne!!...

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                            Spoiler:

Comment

--->Right Here

*goes to bed now*

Congrats!
                              That's a lot...

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                              Congratz on your massive achievement. I humbly bow to my superior... but that does not mean that I will start looking at those spoilers

It is funny though, to see all those spoiler buttons. feels like I am in this room and all they do is whisper. Which is good since I am reading and i dont want to be interrupted! ^___^
                              ---
                              why did it had to happen??... serisouly that fic serie that i am reading has Jennifer paired with Lorne!!...
                              Well... if you'd click on the spoiler... but still... *hugssss for Jannifer/Lorne parring* Though I find that parring funny. For some reason *shrugs*
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Morning people! I could finally sleep-in, life is grand. I feel like doing something creative, maybe starting that first ever fic of my mine or/and making some more sigs and icons, well we will see...

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

I love your WWTT?!!!! It works perfectly for everybody in it, especially Woolsey. Yeah, I'd be kinda surprised
                                Spoiler:
                                that I hadn't gotten thrown out of an airlock either!
                                Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                                okay...finally...after weeks of waiting...i am finally done with my McKeller wallpaper and sig feel free to snurch

Nice artwork!

And congrats RiG on last night's huge milestone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X