No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost stopped watching after quarantine cuz I hate Ronon so much (hes so full of himself) but I love Keller from firefly. I'm so glad to read here that she gets with Rodney in trio (the episode I'm about to watch).

Imagine if Keller got with Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by mckeller! View Post
      I almost stopped watching after quarantine cuz I hate Ronon so much (hes so full of himself) but I love Keller from firefly. I'm so glad to read here that she gets with Rodney in trio (the episode I'm about to watch).

I like keller a lot too! I even own her watch that she wore!

Comment

Originally posted by mckeller! View Post

Prepare yourself then! It's going to end up with the triangle of doom in season 5.
        TPB had some strange episodes in there.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Nooo! Please tell which episodes if any they get close so i can avoid them

Comment

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

WOW! I haven't been here in AGES! Was taking a trio (wow! what a typo!)...trip down memory lane in here and I just had to post.

Because, yes... My McKeller heart still beats...albeit silently.

So sad that this thread has been inactive for almost a whole year.

Will always love that pic poundpuppy29!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hello, no idea if anyone visits this thread still or not, but if anyone does, I’m new to GateWorld and Jennifer/Rodney is my very favorite Atlantis ship. My brother and I made a bet on them the first time we watched it, actually.

Comment

Working...
                X