• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
    It was my favorite episode!
    Spoiler:
    The kiss The kiss the kiss!!! *squeeeeee*

wow.. I got to calm down.. I'm jumping all over the place!! Being on gateworld always makes me jump!!! Yeah! great for wallpapers
    being on gateworld, watching SG music videos, and all that jazz just makes me so happy. you know, the fuzzy warm feeling?

taht's the feeling that i had when i watched the McKeller scenes in TLM, except is was like fuzzy x 10000000000000000. that's when i knew that i was going to ship them!
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      being on gateworld, watching SG music videos, and all that jazz just makes me so happy. you know, the fuzzy warm feeling?

taht's the feeling that i had when i watched the McKeller scenes in TLM, except is was like fuzzy x 10000000000000000. that's when i knew that i was going to ship them!
      Oh! I forgot the SG music videos!! alwyas makes my day Oh yeah!! I know the fuzzy warm feeling

Well, When I saw trio, i was thinking of shipping them, But I only really made my mind when I saw TLM I just loved that episode!!!!

Comment

Oh! I forgot the SG music videos!! alwyas makes my day Oh yeah!! I know the fuzzy warm feeling

Well, When I saw trio, i was thinking of shipping them, But I only really made my mind when I saw TLM I just loved that episode!!!!
        that's the same with me too. then i went back and watched trio after TLM, and said to myself, "how come i didn't start shipping them asap?"

and ughhh, my gymnastics coach called a 'small practice today', and by short, he means 2 and half hours. grrrrrr.

i'll talk to you laters!!!

Comment

Ohh ok, well, Hope too see you soon!! Goodbye!!

Comment

Okay, this is COMPLETELY off-topic, but NASA just said that they've found- not a likelihood of water on Mars, or evidence to support there was once water on Mars, but actual water on Mars! How cool is that?
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
              Okay, this is COMPLETELY off-topic, but NASA just said that they've found- not a likelihood of water on Mars, or evidence to support there was once water on Mars, but actual water on Mars! How cool is that?
              Ok, first that is so cool!!! and second, I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Thanks, atlantisk! It came out a little better than most of my sigs do.
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Yeah!! 100 posts!!!

Comment

Yeah!! 100 posts!!!

CONGRATS ON 100!!!!!
                    see, it isn't too hard for the posts to pile up...

and KK, the sig is absolutely AMAZING!!

Comment

Hehe thanks Yep, the pile up pretty fast

Comment

I'm going to be going away this weekend (yay long weekend) without my laptop, so this is my last chance to make some McKeller sigs for several days.

Yesterday I was treacherous and made some Ronon/Jenn sigs. Today I made a couple McKeller sigs. So far...

I'm just warming up.

Here are the first ones out of the gate...

Camy inspired me with her black and white JT challenge, so I'm in that sort of mood today.

This is the stuff I made for that in spoilers 'cause it's OT...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

wow!! I love those sigs! thanks alot, can I take some??

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                            I'm going to be going away this weekend (yay long weekend) without my laptop, so this is my last chance to make some McKeller sigs for several days.

Yesterday I was treacherous and made some Ronon/Jenn sigs. Today I made a couple McKeller sigs. So far...

I'm just warming up.

Here are the first ones out of the gate...

Camy inspired me with her black and white JT challenge, so I'm in that sort of mood today.

This is the stuff I made for that in spoilers 'cause it's OT...

Spoiler:

OMG!!! those are the prettiest things ever!!! I LOVE the J/T ones too. they are absolutely beautiful!

Comment

wow!! I love those sigs! thanks alot, can I take some??
                              My stuff is always snurchable. Have at them! And thanks!

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                              OMG!!! those are the prettiest things ever!!! I LOVE the J/T ones too. they are absolutely beautiful!
                              Thanks, Hero. Glad you like them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Really nice ones there, PB, especially the J/T ones. Really like the weathered effect on those.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X