No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the potential in this pairing. The whole Katie/McKay thing never really worked for me because she never really knew the REAL McKay, the "Oh God we're all going to die, I'm going to panic but still manage to save the day" McKay. Keller, however, has already seen this Rodney on countless occasions after seeing him in the infirmary, no doubt wigging out over his newest ailment. The fact that she likes him after seeing that definitely shows she has potential. And I think McKay would be good for her too. I'm not sure why I think that yet; it's just a feeling. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to Ronon/Keller, but I'm pretty sure that Ronon could get a girl without trying. Seeing McKay struggle would be great to see. And, if the trailer and the sneak peak for the finale are any indication, we may very well see McKeller come to fruition. Of course, it'll probably be reset, ala Unending, but I like to think that like Daniel and Vala, McKay and Keller will probably get together anyway, eventually.
    Spoiler:
    Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Hi guys.

Ive just watched the trailer for The Last Man.

I believe the second beliveable 'ship from Atlantis is going to start this week *squeaks*

I mostly live on the Sparky thread, but WOW i'm excited about McKeller!

Wait...McKeller sounds like a fast food outlet. Kelkay?

In other words - AIIEEEE!!!
      The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
      Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
      "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

i'm looking forward to seeing keller and rodney being together hopefully it will last after the ep/
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I saw both previews and...WOW!
          I had no idea the TPTB were serious in Trio!

TLM teaser screencaps under...
          Spoiler:

Isn't this very romantic?? I love the"window" view!

This is really interesting and cute. I am wondering under what circumstances it happens and if it will stick.
          Spoiler:
          Time travel episode often use the reset button...SG1 Unending rings a bell?

Friday can't come too soon!
          Last edited by Leliana McKay; 01 March 2008, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Wow. *is shocked* I kind of liked the concept of this pairing after seeing them in Trio, but I never really thought it would come to anything. Yeah, I know it's going to be reset. But still....as a Rodney McKay fan...that's kind of cool. We never even saw him kiss Katie, did we? Rodney deserves a kiss after all this time.

Thanks Leiliana for the screencaps!

EDIT: Something just occurred to me. Even if this gets reset,
            Spoiler:
            if Rodney tells Sheppard about it, there's a chance that when Sheppard goes back in time he'll still remember that Rodney and Jennifer were together, even if they don't. Kind of like Teal'c remembers who got together in Unending.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 01 March 2008, 09:14 AM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Wow. *is shocked* I kind of liked the concept of this pairing after seeing them in Trio, but I never really thought it would come to anything. Yeah, I know it's going to be reset. But still....as a Rodney McKay fan...that's kind of cool. We never even saw him kiss Katie, did we? Rodney deserves a kiss after all this time.

Spoiler:
              if Rodney tells Sheppard about it, there's a chance that when Sheppard goes back in time he'll still remember that Rodney and Jennifer were together, even if they don't. Kind of like Teal'c remembers who got together in Unending.
              So in that respect, its basically Unending all over again. Now I WILL be dissapointed if that happens. They cant reuse SG1 forever!

Proud Sparky Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                I saw both previews and...WOW!
                I had no idea the TPTB were serious in Trio!

TLM teaser screencaps under...
                Spoiler:

Isn't this very romantic?? I love the"window" view!

This is really interesting and cute. I am wondering under what circumstances it happens and if it will stick.
                Spoiler:
                Time travel episode often use the reset button...SG1 Unending rings a bell?

Friday can't come too soon!
                OMG!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!! Cute. You know what the reminds me of Doctor Who "The end of the World"

I'm guessing there is going to lots of Keller in this episode.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

You are welcomed Killdeer!

Spoiler:

It occured to me too but I'm beginning to doubt about the reset.
                  It could happen like that but what if...
                  Spoiler:
                  Sheppard comes back after certain events are already in motion?
                  That would be a better plot and avoid the annoying Unending repetition.
                  I mean can Rodney plot time travel that precisely?

I agree with muffinnuffin, no more SG1 reuse!

I'm not sure what TPTB are trying to do with the pairing but I certainly would like to see where this is going.

Comment

Oh, but Rodney had a couple of kisses in Duet! Sort of...

I'm almost on board with this pairing. I already like them a lot better than their previous relationships. I guess I'm hesitant because like many of you, I smell reset button. I'm just not sure I want to go down that road again. TLM will go a long way to making up my mind.
                    sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Hey everyone!
                      I just watched the preview for The Last Man
                      Spoiler:
                      I've been excited about this episode for ages, but now I'm even more so! I loved the interaction between Jen and Rodney in Trio, and it looks like they're going to share a very sweet moment in the finale, and I can't wait! Of course, I'm almost positive that it's in the 'alternate timeline' which Sheppard will then erase when he finds his way home... but still. I'm hoping that the hologram of Rodney mentions him and Jen or Sheppard finds out in some other way, because it will be really funny to see his reaction to it, or to see what he does with the information when he's back home.

Oh, and about those pictures of them together on Earth - wow, I'd completely forgotten that scene! JM posted them on his blog months ago... I wonder if it's the same scene that Jeannie is in?

Anyhow, just wanted to say hey, and I'm loving this ship!
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

I've just read back a few posts and realised I've repeated what everyone else has already said... I should really start, you know, reading the threads I post on lol!
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Is Friday STILL so far away?? I can't take it.
                          Theoretically spoilerish:
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
                            This week for Muffin
                            Monday: Coursework deadline
                            Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: Dragging my geeky a*se away from the computer and going to Belfast for three days.
                            Friday: Exam results, THE LAST MAN!!!

Anyone mastered time travel yet?

Leliana McKay - lovely screengrabs of TLM. I go all gooey inside looking at the two of them

Proud Sparky Supporter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
                              i know this is the first Friday all season I'll be actually home to watch SGA

side note thanks for everyone who has posted in here and supported this ship. sadly i haven't been posting much. But i'm going to focus my attention in here more
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering this wait! Muff, you're in a can't-lose situation. Good exam results = perfect lead-in. Bad exam results = Last Man gives you a reason to jump up and down in your seat anyway.

And Pharaoh, we all thank you for starting this wonderful thread!
                                Theoretically spoilerish:
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X