No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A'right, well, I guess I'm off to bed, and many dreams of McKellerness to apparently make up for what we didn't get to see tonight ...

G'night!!!!

Comment

WOW! where was everyone this night?

Comment

Spoiler:
        no mckeller last night, but i enjoyed the episode nonetheless. Woolsey saved the day!!! I have to admit, i was angry when they made him leader of atlantis, but now i'm glad that they did, because he's awesome!
        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Last nights epi-
          Spoiler:

Definately a Shep-Woosley show rather than a team epi..... no Jewel and not much McKay either.

Surprised to see Daddy Parkman in it though

Loved the cigar ending

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Spoiler:
            CRAP!!!

Well then, I'll just write a fic and pretend that there was ... hey, let's add on to the number of realities that they're together in, okay???
            Sounds good to me!

Awww, Daddy David!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

OT post: I recently discovered that my sister, who I truly believed was a little more understanding about my Stargate obsession (and my resulting adoration of one Rodney McKay) prefers the appearance of a certain Satedan.

But no. I sent her the EatG pics (plus one of Ronon, for emphasis on why love triangles belong only in soap operas) and she emailed back to tell me Rodney is

Spoiler:
              a tool, and Ronon is "way cuter". She still hasn't apologized.
              Last edited by shanna1; 25 October 2008, 10:10 AM. Reason: forgot to finish a sentence!

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                OT post: I recently discovered that my sister, who I truly believed was a little more understanding about my Stargate obsession (and my resulting adoration of one Rodney McKay).

But no. I sent her the EatG pics (plus one of Ronon, for emphasis on why love triangles belong only in soap operas) and she emailed back to tell me Rodney is

Spoiler:
                *shocked breath* NOOOOO!!! How dare she!

Well, some people just can't comprehend the full beauty of one Dr. Rodney McKay! He's my geeky adonis!! Body and brains, ahhhhh Rodney.... *dreamily lost in Rodney/DH lala land...*
                Last edited by Ilerya82; 25 October 2008, 09:43 AM. Reason: correction
                Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

OT post: I recently discovered that my sister, who I truly believed was a little more understanding about my Stargate obsession (and my resulting adoration of one Rodney McKay).

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Sorry, but what's there to apologize? You can't blame people for different tastes.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Sorry, but what's there to apologize? You can't blame people for different tastes.
                    Um...perhaps the fact that she doesn't even watch the show and should therefore not pass judgment on that which she does not fully understand.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Um...perhaps the fact that she doesn't even watch the show and should therefore not pass judgment on that which she does not fully understand.
                      She still can think that the one is cuter over the other one. It's her taste. Its different when she just said that to nag you, but else...

Most of us had the chance to get to know McKay over a period of more than 5 years. He is like good cheese and wine: you first have to learn to appreciate him fully, but then...
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

OT post: I recently discovered that my sister, who I truly believed was a little more understanding about my Stargate obsession (and my resulting adoration of one Rodney McKay) prefers the appearance of a certain Satedan.

Spoiler:
                        To quote Stephanie Tanne(Full House)r: "How rude!"

Rodney is certainly not a tool!

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                        *shocked breath* NOOOOO!!! How dare she!

Well, some people just can't comprehend the full beauty of one Dr. Rodney McKay! He's my geeky adonis!! Body and brains, ahhhhh Rodney.... *dreamily lost in Rodney/DH lala land...*
                        Amen sister! My name's not RodneyisGodney for nothin'!

She still can think that the one is cuter over the other one. It's her taste. Its different when she just said that to nag you, but else...

Most of us had the chance to get to know McKay over a period of more than 5 years. He is like good cheese and wine: you first have to learn to appreciate him fully, but then...
                        Exactly!

Click me if you want to see a real cuteypie!
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 October 2008, 01:00 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

ah, see my sister understands my obsessions with Rodney McKay perfectly. probably because she was the one that got me into the whole stargate fandom and i love your comparison; once you can fully appreciate rodney and understand the reasons why he does the things he does, he becomes a lot more awesome (although he is awesome to begin with!!).

ugh, i haven't been in here in a while! i feel like i'm having McKeller withdrawal! and i don't think i posted the link to my new mckeller fic in here, but i'll post it anyways (a little self-advertising never hurts, right? ).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4607841/...entific_Method

credit to Stef for the sig
                          Spoiler:
                          credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
                          team mckay! <3

Comment

I have to agree.
                            Based on things like promo pics alone, Ronon has the eye-candy-factor (at least before the season 5 "wig-of-doom")

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                              I have to agree.
                              Based on things like promo pics alone, Ronon has the eye-candy-factor (at least before the season 5 "wig-of-doom")
                              I'm pretty sure that Rodney has the eye-candy factor too.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I'm pretty sure that Rodney has the eye-candy factor too.
                                john, rodney, and ronon all have the eye candy factor
                                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Working...
                                X