Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I was off watching Tracker over on HULU...

Where Rodney challenges Ronon for Jennifer... thank God the best man one!
    Varda whump fics not withstanding...
    I think your missing an "H" in there.
    Spoiler:
    McKeller HOTTness
    Definitely! In fact I had a T rated semi-smutty idea of how to end the story last night
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post

Definitely! In fact I had a T rated semi-smutty idea of how to end the story last night
      It sounds quite interesting
      sigpic
      Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Morning folks,

As promised, abit more of me showing my face around here ^__^

How is life here anyway? lots and lots of stuff going on? or are we all going to relax and take it easy?

je weet toch. croisantje, capuchinotje

I was off capping Trio and, well...
        Spoiler:

I also had an idea about an invisible Ronon behind her too, but let's not go there in this thread

I'll have to sift through the rest of them tomorrow
        Yeah floating hair is awsome.. usually happens when you rub your self on something soft...... uh huh.. *wink wink*

Just a T rated semi smutty idea???

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
          Yeah floating hair is awsome.. usually happens when you rub your self on something soft...... uh huh.. *wink wink*
          Oh yes!
          Just a T rated semi smutty idea???
          Well, um... It's primarily an h/c fic so I skipped the smut before and will have to again. Obviously the idea itself goes a bit M for mmmmmm

(thanks for the green )
          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Well, um... It's primarily an h/c fic so I skipped the smut before and will have to again. Obviously the idea itself goes a bit M for mmmmmm

(thanks for the green )
            But I like mmmmm. mmmmm is good for you. they dont just say om nom nom nommmmmmm for nothing!

you can just do some "lost" chapters

and you are welcome ^_^

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
            Spoiler:

Comment

Oooh, sounds interesting!

I wrote the first four pages yesterday before dinner.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally I finished my first Mckeller video... uhmmm better a "The shrine" music video. It's a minitrailer! I hope you like it
                http://digilander.libero.it/xcully/m...eos/shrine.wmv
                sigpic
                Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Very nice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely vid Xcully

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm back! You missed me?

I've been really busy... I know I promised to post the next chapter, but it's on my laptop and I'll get home too late this evening. Maybe...

Oopsy, sorry
                      Don't be. I still enjoyed. I think it's my third favorite chapter. Well, you'll probably be able to guess the top two favorites.

I was off watching Tracker over on HULU...

Where Rodney challenges Ronon for Jennifer... thank God the best man one!
                      You like that scene? You liked Tracker? I hated tracker and I hated seeing Ronon-Rodney. Only watched because of JS' acting on JK. At least she was good in it. But then the end scene. I tell you I yelled at my screen. *sighs* Freaking' triangle of doom.

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                      Morning folks,

As promised, abit more of me showing my face around here ^__^

How is life here anyway? lots and lots of stuff going on? or are we all going to relax and take it easy?

je weet toch. croisantje, capuchinotje
                      Hi Daryst. Busy, very busy... Definitely not relaxing.

P.S. I don't think most people will understand your Dutch comment here. or was that one special for me? If it was only true, imagine... too bad, every morning hurrying to get to class, and a very quick breakfast.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Oh yes!

But the M rating will fit in very nicely with the comfort part of the h/c

Originally posted by Xcully View Post
                        Finally I finished my first Mckeller video... uhmmm better a "The shrine" music video. It's a minitrailer! I hope you like it
                        Loved it!! Greened you! (GW let me!)

You say it's minitrailer....so there is more to the video? I hope so!
                        Are you going to post it on Youtube?

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                        Hi everyone,I'm back! You missed me?
                        Hi Jper!! Were you gone? (just kidding we noticed you were missing in action).

You like that scene? You liked Tracker? I hated tracker and I hated seeing Ronon-Rodney. Only watched because of JS' acting on JK. At least she was good in it. But then the end scene. I tell you I yelled at my screen. *sighs* Freaking' triangle of doom.
                        You know, I did actually like that scene. For me it not the triangle thing, it was that Rodney actually did not back down from Ronon. It showed me that he was ready for a serious relationship with Jennifer and that he had grown so much since season 1.

sig by Varda

Comment

*sigh* Nobody's been here since 2:40 this afternoon.

EDIT: ed263 snuck right by me! Guess I wasn't fast enough!

I was at work then. Been home almost an hour and a half now and I'm finally here. I was watching Seven Days and before that I ahd to feed my cats... and myself... little snack.

Ooooh! I love it when you get (semi) smutty ideas!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                          I wrote the first four pages yesterday before dinner.
                          WOW!

Originally posted by Xcully View Post
                          Awesome video!

GW wont let me green you so ---> will have to do ...for now.

Hi everyone,

I'm back! You missed me?
                          Of course we missed you!

Yeah, I like that episode... Rodney kills a wraith! ...and looked hot doing it! But that's for another thread.

P.S. I don't think most people will understand your Dutch comment here. or was that one special for me? If it was only true, imagine... too bad, every morning hurrying to get to class, and a very quick breakfast.
                          I certainly don't.

Food or David Hewlett? I'll have David Hewlett. You bet I will!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi Elisa and RiG!

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                            You know, I did actually like that scene. For me it not the triangle thing, it was that Rodney actually did not back down from Ronon. It showed me that he was ready for a serious relationship with Jennifer and that he had grown so much since season 1.
                            Bwah, I already knew that.

Yeah, I like that episode... Rodney kills a wraith! ...and looked hot doing it! But that's for another thread.
                            Well, I did not like the episode. I classified it in the top5 of worst SG-episodes ever. *sighs*
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Food or David Hewlett? I'll have David Hewlett. You bet I will!
                              Order up!!

oops, sorry that's for another thread!

sig by Varda

Comment

Hi Elisa and RiG!
                                Hi Japser! I like those slogs.

Well, I did not like the episode. I classified it in the top5 of worst SG-episodes ever. *sighs*
                                What are the other four? If you don't mind my asking...

3... 2... 1... David Hewlett.*cue applause, cheers, screams... faintings*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X