Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    That right there sold me for this ship. I hope the writers don't shove them down my throat but subtly work towards a good friendship and then maybe something more. See, with Ronon that thing, whatever that was....*puke* was just shoved in my face...*YUCK*

In Trio, we got to see them interact and then not come off as completely off. Even though it was a surprise, it was just...Oh, I don't know they just seem more compatible!

woohho! Kill and I agree....woohooo!
    Hell yeah! i was like "WHAT?" LMAO. But a good what. I was getting ready to go out and actually stopped picking what I was going to where to jump to the computer and rewind it a bit in case I'd missed!

I think they'd be good for one another...

Spoiler:
    anyone know where those pics of them on Earth are from? That'd be interesting to know...
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Spoiler:
      anyone know where those pics of them on Earth are from? That'd be interesting to know...
      Those are from
      Spoiler:
      The Last Man - probably some sort of flashbacks.

LOL - maybe they get together in that alternate future! (I'm guessing not, but it'd be funny.)
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

You know it has been established that Keller is abit shy but in "Trio" she was very open and outgoing. I can only think of 2 reasons.

1. The writers dont know what they are doing with the character or
        2. Keller just feels more comfortable around McKay and Carter and therefore is able to act like her true self while around them compared to other characters on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          Those are from
          Spoiler:
          The Last Man - probably some sort of flashbacks.

LOL - maybe they get together in that alternate future! (I'm guessing not, but it'd be funny.)
          WHAT???? What shots...need to see these....HELP!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Trio instantly became one of my favorite episodes. The McKay/Keller interaction was just adorable. They're very well suited to each other, both very timid in dangerous situations, but always rising to the occasion, and Keller is perfectly witty enough to have fun, ribbing exchanges with McKay, but they can both tone it down and be sweet to one another as well on occasion. I hope they develop this!
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I have been looking for some Cater/McKay/Keller fanfic based on the events in "trio" but i havent had any luck so far. I havent even found any McKay/Keller fanfiction which is surprising but i will keep looking.

Comment

WHAT???? What shots...need to see these....HELP!!!!!
                Your wish is my command!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...ers/14289.html

The maintainers of the LJ SGA Spoilers community have kindly gathered all the spoilers, including pics, and this is the link for The Last Man page.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Ive got a good Keller/McKay/Carter fanfic idea but unfortunately my writing skills are well below par. Does anyone know of any websights where i can post challenges?

I really want to see McKay/Keller fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                    Ive got a good Keller/McKay/Carter fanfic idea but unfortunately my writing skills are well below par. Does anyone know of any websights where i can post challenges?

I really want to see McKay/Keller fanfic
                    I saw what looks to be an M/K fic just go up on ff.net. Can't read it now, have to force myself off of this damned computer, but it looks like one exists.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

FF.net link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4078255/...s_Hard_to_Find

its good too!
                      188020[/U][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by alby View Post
                        That was cute, I liked it.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Your wish is my command!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...ers/14289.html

The maintainers of the LJ SGA Spoilers community have kindly gathered all the spoilers, including pics, and this is the link for The Last Man page.
                          thank you...hey...till Trio I practically ignored and loathed Keller...has there been any other interaction between Keller and Rodney that I just never noticed!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                            You know it has been established that Keller is abit shy but in "Trio" she was very open and outgoing. I can only think of 2 reasons.

1. The writers dont know what they are doing with the character or
                            2. Keller just feels more comfortable around McKay and Carter and therefore is able to act like her true self while around them compared to other characters on Atlantis.
                            This is a very good point because to be honest with you, for me, she's certainly had enough spotlight this season with the other characters that for me, it did nothing but instead the opposite, not like her.

So, I can't really pinpoint why I liked her here in Trio and not in the other episodes. She's had great spotlight with Teyla in Missing and if an episode made me really disliker her, it was that one!!!!

And then you had DG...another one that I really didn't like her AT ALL!

and Quarantine pretty much had sealed it for me, and then I was sooo expecting for Trio to do just that..and I can't believe that I find myself wanting to see that episode and truly it's about those three characters.

It's hard for me to word what did it, but all I know is that eventhough Trio really did showcase her as the other episodes and her character wasn't really any different from what we've seen as her characteristics...for some reason in this episode, it seemed natural for her..normal to be in this position and she truly shined next to Rodney and Carter...and the connection between Rodney and her just blew me away...I was soo not expecting that one!!!

so, i'm really hoping they do more and now that I see that TLM might have something more between them...WOW! I can't wait!

mind you, this is NOT my first ship! *wink*

but I'm just still amazed at how I was able to really get hooked onto this two and I hadn't done that till now with any other ship in the show expect...well I won't disclose my other ship *wink*
                            sigpic

Comment

thank you...hey...till Trio I practically ignored and loathed Keller...has there been any other interaction between Keller and Rodney that I just never noticed!?
                              I think there was a little bit in Doppelganger. There's the scene in the lab with Rodney and Keller and Zelenka.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              sigpic

Comment

AH, yes...I didn't see no chemistry there at all. But then again she was still feeling the territory, and Rodney was dating Katie.

See I like that. I like that because number one it wasn't rushed and number two, ....gosh, you know what...she didn't wait long before she found out that he was no longer with Katie. Maybe she found Rodney attractive all along and now that she knows he's unavailable...

Hey, who asked him about Katie anyways, was it Keller????

OH, she's a flirt isn't she????

LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X