Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Well, I wasn't sold on the idea of Keller to begin with and Keller/Ronon is just wrong, but after seeing Trio...DAMN, that idea never even occurred to me, but she seemed to shined with Rodney and show more of a personality trait that can match Rodney's beautifully and not come off as airheaded as she was before.

So, I was pleasantly surprised because Rodney is growing on me since Season 3 and Keller was NOT and now, well she really did show me a side of her that I liked but so far only with Rodney...not even when she was with Teyla in Missing did I find her character to be worthy of being in Atlantis...

GO RODNEY!!!! he finally found someone in Atlantis!!!! Woohoo!
    This is a RED LETTER day! Camy and I finally found a ship we agree on!

Totally agree with you Camy. Well, except for Rodney - I've loved him best since 1st season. I think Keller showed much more personality with Rodney and she's much less annoying with him than with Teyla or Ronon (she hasn't had any screentime to speak of with John). And I liked it that she knows who Rodney is and what he can be, and she still likes him. And his reaction when she asked him to go for a drink was so cute! (((hugs Rodney))) Now, I'm not saying they're destined to be or anything like that. Right now it looks to me like Keller's just checking out her options. And who knows what will happen in S5? But I'd definitely vote for this pairing over the other R/K pairing.

Oh, and I posted in the old McKeller thread too - somehow I completely overlooked this one. I sent a message to the mods asking for them to be merged. So I might have two posts right next to each other when that happens.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

I just spent that last 30 minutes looking for McKay/Keller fanfiction and i didnt find a thing. Hopefully some of the Stargate fanfiction writers get behind this ship as i am sick of seeing all the McKay/Sheppard fanfiction. There is a million McShep stories, its time to give it a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        After seeing Trio, I think I could possibly get behind this ship! Much much better than Ronon/Keller anyway. Keller has more of a personality with McKay and I really enjoyed their interaction this episode.
        You are right about the interaction. There's chemistry between the two characters. I guess it has to do with both of them being scientists and not being really good when it come with action in life threatening situations.
        They are quite similar in a way.

Trio spoiler
        Spoiler:
        Keller seems the one to be into McKay. She was rather insistant about that drink and Rodney got an ego boost from that. A very funny scene if you ask me.
        I'm looking forward to see more.

Comment

From Joe Malozzi's blog...spoliers:

Spoiler:
          Where McKay and Keller are on Earth on their own. Anyone know which episode this is? Why would they be on Earth?
          188020[/U][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

There is another McKay/Keller thread floating around here somewhere but i will say here what i said in the other thread. This potential relationship looked the most natural and far less forced than alot of the other potential relationships on stargate for quite some time. Not only was Keller interested in Rodney's personal life (most people arnt) but she was also very quick to start stripping down as soon as McKay suggested it. She didnt seem to have any problem with McKay seeing her in her underwear and from McKay's reaction he really did want to see her in her underwear
            Last edited by ykickamoocow; 10 February 2008, 09:58 AM.

Comment

From JM's blog...kind of a spolier:

Spoiler:
              Theres pictures of these 2 on Earth, alone, what episode is this does anyone know? Speculation on why they could be there?
              188020[/U][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

only one comment:

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=88

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  Im sorry but i dont have Quicktime (i have every media player known to man but Quicktime) so can someone please tell me what she said in the video.

Comment

OMG KELLER IS SUCH A FLOOZY!!!

she's gone ahead and given Rodney the wrong idea in TRIO

Now season 5 is gonna be all about Rodney getting buff to fight Ronin over Keller...

that skanky hoe

Comment

Hey I didn't realize another thread had been started I'm glad I`m not the only one who sees potential here, after Quarantine I`ld kinda given up but after Trio I think, oh at least we`re gonna get some half decent flirting and banter between them. I thought they`d be an interesting pair and she really does have a smiliar approach to Rodney as Shep ( the Pegasus galaxies other biggest flirt).
                      That last scene between them is really funny and sweet and makes me want to be a fly on the wall for their `drink`.
                      Go McKay go!
                      sigpic

Comment

After watching Trio I now sail the Keller/Mckay ship. I think that they would make a cute couple.
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Pandora's Box

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                          After watching Trio I now sail the Keller/Mckay ship. I think that they would make a cute couple.
                          Im with you. I didnt eventhink of this ship before "Trio" but that episde showed that McKay and Keller have really good chemistry and seem well suited for each other.

Comment

Yay - the threads are finally merged!
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              This is a RED LETTER day! Camy and I finally found a ship we agree on!

Totally agree with you Camy. Well, except for Rodney - I've loved him best since 1st season. I think Keller showed much more personality with Rodney and she's much less annoying with him than with Teyla or Ronon (she hasn't had any screentime to speak of with John). And I liked it that she knows who Rodney is and what he can be, and she still likes him. And his reaction when she asked him to go for a drink was so cute! (((hugs Rodney))) Now, I'm not saying they're destined to be or anything like that. Right now it looks to me like Keller's just checking out her options. And who knows what will happen in S5? But I'd definitely vote for this pairing over the other R/K pairing.

Oh, and I posted in the old McKeller thread too - somehow I completely overlooked this one. I sent a message to the mods asking for them to be merged. So I might have two posts right next to each other when that happens.
                              That right there sold me for this ship. I hope the writers don't shove them down my throat but subtly work towards a good friendship and then maybe something more. See, with Ronon that thing, whatever that was....*puke* was just shoved in my face...*YUCK*

In Trio, we got to see them interact and then not come off as completely off. Even though it was a surprise, it was just...Oh, I don't know they just seem more compatible!

woohho! Kill and I agree....woohooo!
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope the writers contine the McKay/Keller interaction which they started in "Trio".

Also for anyone who says McKay is too old for Keller i checked and their age difference isnt as big as Sam and Jack and there are a tonne of people who believe those 2 characters who were meant for each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X