X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    I'm rewatching it too....
    Spoiler:

Rodney just gave Jennifer his jacket.....sigh......
    amazing little scene there!!!!

"I'm Dr. Rodney McKay. Difficult takes a few seconds. Impossible a few minutes."
    love that line!!!! amazing stuff!!!

now i'm off to bed. despite all of the excitement, i've got gymnastics practice in the morning. i'll be back to squee tomorrow!!!!
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
      Didn't they kind of brush over
      Spoiler:
      that he remembered bits and pieces? Could be conceivable that he doesn't remember... Although, he remembers saying his goodbyes to the Team... Puzzling
      Yeah...

Spoiler:
      It was never really very clear whether he remembered that bit or not. I tend to think that if he had, their relationship would have been very different much sooner. For example, there probably never would have been even the tiny hint of a triangle that we did get.

And I don't think Rodney would have been nearly so comfortable having lunch with her at the beginning of this episode if he knew they had that hanging between them.

All this means though, is that we have more potential McKeller drama coming up because if he doesn't know he said it than he has to draw up the courage to say it to her again....without a parasite in his brain this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Sitting in front of the video camera, Rodney looks up at Jennifer.

McKAY: Jennifer, there's something I wanted to, um ... while I remember, while I still can; there's something I wanted to say before, um ...

KELLER: Go ahead.

McKAY: I ... I ... I love you.

Spoiler:
        Did anyone notice that when Jennifer was standing by the door in the -freezer?- there was a sign on the wall behind her that said Sector C? Well on said sign right below that was the letter K...appropriate, no?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah...

Spoiler:
          It was never really very clear whether he remembered that bit or not. I tend to think that if he had, their relationship would have been very different much sooner. For example, there probably never would have been even the tiny hint of a triangle that we did get.

And I don't think Rodney would have been nearly so comfortable having lunch with her at the beginning of this episode if he knew they had that hanging between them.

All this means though, is that we have more potential McKeller drama coming up because if he doesn't know he said it than he has to draw up the courage to say it to her again....without a parasite in his brain this time.
          Spoiler:
          He started to say it but Jennifer stopped him by kissing him.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah...

Spoiler:

He's Dr. Rodney McKay... He's a genius, he can do it!

EDIT: And if he can't I have mucho fic bunnies multiplying here who will do it for him!!!

EDIT, Part Deux:
            Spoiler:
            Go Jennifer!!! See, there'll be no drama in the "I Love You" department!!!
            Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Rodney to Jennifer: Please don't be dead!

*sniff*
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

What was the line?

Spoiler:
                I don't know what I would have done without you.

or

Spoiler:
                I don't know what I would have done if you'd died.

But
                Spoiler:

"Come back to me. Please come back to me." was just heart rending.
                sigpic

Comment

What was the line?

Spoiler:
                  I don't know what I would have done without you.

But
                  Spoiler:

"Come back to me please. Please come back to me." was just heart rending.
                  It was the first one.

...and yes, it was heart rending.

And now I bid you all a good McKeller night!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Have to try and get some sleep, but there is so much squeeing and so many fic bunnies multiplying!

Okie dokie, I'm off!

Sweet McKeller Canon dreams everyone!

I'll be back for more squeeing tomorrow! *sighs*

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Don't leave me!

Has everyone left me?
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't leave me!

Has everyone left me?
                        Haven't left you

But I really should be sleeping... Just a little too excited right now though!!!

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                          Haven't left you

But I really should be sleeping... Just a little too excited right now though!!!
                          Good.

It was pretty glorious, wasn't it? The last 10 minutes were just so much more than I even thought was going to be possible.

And you know how crazy KK and I went once with what we wanted out of SGA now that it's canceled.

One thing, though.

Spoiler:
                          Why'd Jennifer stop Rodney with a kiss before he could say he loved her? Assuming that's what he was going to say.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good.

It was pretty glorious, wasn't it? The last 10 minutes were just so much more than I even thought was going to be possible.

And you know how crazy KK and I went once with what we wanted out of SGA now that it's canceled.

One thing, though.

Spoiler:
                            Why'd Jennifer stop Rodney with a kiss before he could say he loved her? Assuming that's what he was going to say.
                            It's a thing of beauty! They got it right this time -
                            Spoiler:
                            There's no teasing, no hinting, no beating around the bush any more with this ship. Everything is cleared out into the open. We won't be spending millions of years in will they/won't they land.

Ahhh, well, maybe she was so caught up in the moment, the lovely Dr. Keller thought it better to act on love then to just speak it Or maybe that's just what I and the fic bunnies I have here take out of it!

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I tend to think he does remember, because he was so vulnerable and totally open in that scene that, if he didn't remember saying it in "The Shrine" and had any doubt about her knowing he loved her, he would have been sure to say it then. If that makes any sense at all.
                              Theoretically spoilerish:
                              Spoiler:
                              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I tend to think he does remember, because he was so vulnerable and totally open in that scene that, if he didn't remember saying it in "The Shrine" and had any doubt about her knowing he loved her, he would have been sure to say it then. If that makes any sense at all.
                                Spoiler:
                                No, that totally makes sense KK and would fit with the "let's act on love" idea instead of just keep talking about it... Think the writer's knew we were demanding the kissing???

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Comment

Working...
                                X