No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, a whole hour has gone by with out a single post!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Wow, a whole hour has gone by with out a single post!

how is everyone?
      Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
        how is everyone?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

sorry to hear that
          Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Have only been home 2 hours and the house is just now beginning to heat up. I'm still cold by the way.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I know how you feel... i've got about 9 layers on and i'm still cold.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                I know how you feel... i've got about 9 layers on and i'm still cold.
                I have only 2 layers on atm...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Have only been home 2 hours and the house is just now beginning to heat up. I'm still cold by the way.
                  sounds like the science hallway at my school. All the rooms have vents that go directly outside so when it's cold out it's freezing in there.

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
                    sounds like the science hallway at my school. All the rooms have vents that go directly outside so when it's cold out it's freezing in there.
                    Oh, that's ...not good.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

same! my parents refuse to turn the heat up because it's too expensive and our school boiler is broken, and we can't afford to fix it, so we are very cold in school too. we sometimes have to wear gloves while taking notes; and believe me, that's not easy!
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Okay, just realised that I'm WEARING A HOODIE and could have put my hood up a while ago. Sheesh!

*pulls hood up*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, that's ...not good.
                          nope. I have my science class first hour too so it's like walking into a freezer. Apparently it's not as bad as a couple of the other class rooms in the school. Since they're building a new wing so the nineth graders can come to the high school right now a couple of the rooms have giant holes in the ceiling.

Originally posted by StargateHERO
                          same! my parents refuse to turn the heat up because it's too expensive and our school boiler is broken, and we can't afford to fix it, so we are very cold in school too. we sometimes have to wear gloves while taking notes; and believe me, that's not easy!
                          I know how that goes. Last year we had to wear coats and gloves for AP Chem. because it was so cold. and yeah, taking notes in gloves isn't so easy. I only had mittens then too. The only reason the heat is on at home is that my mom's been in and out of the hospital for a couple months. No heat=her getting even more sick.....

Comment

It's being a while since I've posted here... Anything new? Any new Mckeller? Anything?

Comment

*pops in* Chilly here, too. Only I didn't realize it'd be cold today (silly me) so I didn't have a jacket to wear.

I blame the two concurrent school projects I must do - I haven't been quite so scatterbrained in...oh, at least since last week, when I tried to put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the refrigerator. I'd forget my own head if it weren't attached to the rest of me.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

My mom just got a new car!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X