X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, one more thing ...

RiG, this is for you!!!

Spoiler:

: Oh, c'mon, they only have it in neon pink?!?!?! What is this world coming to?!?!?! (pauses, then hits comm) Jennifer, pink's your favorite color, right?!?!?!

Great minds ... stalk Rodney and envision him wearing Speedos ... yeah we're messed up!!!

Night!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Great minds ... stalk Rodney and envision him wearing Speedos ... yeah we're messed up!!!
      Aaaaand.... there goes my sleep.
      My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
        That is a nice tribute. Very moving.

A story that always stuck with me, that I think might have been in Tim Russert's book...

A woman in her 20s lost her father, I think in Desert Storm. He used to write post-it notes and leave them all over the house, sticking to the kitchen counter or her notebook or her mirror- little reminders of things, or compliments like, "I'm so proud of how you did on that test," etc.

So, several years after he died, she went by the house to cut the grass and do general up-keep. She walked into the shed, and as she was pulling out a pair of safety goggles, a post-it note floated down off of it. She picked it up, and it read: "Please protect those beautiful brown eyes."

Gets me every time.
        I think you're trying to make me cry.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          I think you're trying to make me cry.
          I almost did it to myself too! To cleanse the palette:

Spoiler:

Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
            Aaaaand.... there goes my sleep.
            (grins) Glad I could help!!!

I'm actually watching David Hewlett's panel from the Armageddon con in Melbourne, AU and the last one, interesting to notice his reply when a guest asks him about his favorite episode, and he tells his two favorite eppys from Season 5!!!!

More discussion about:
            Spoiler:
            "Duet", who his favorite character on Atlantis is (a real head scratcher!), favorite eppys and diff between action and babble, hilarious!, guest nerd characters, how SGA will continue after the cancellation, Stargate Universe and when a fan suggests that there will be no 'Gate, his logical reply!!!, how is David is so awesome!!!, his favorite Canadianisms that he gets to use on the show!!!, the worst injury that he sustained during "Atlantis" (mentions being tied to a bed, now off in search of pics!).

Really hilarious, should watch it if you get a chance. Laughing my head off!!!

And I'm out ...

Check it out:

Hilarious Q & A from Melbourne, AU con!!!

Comment

Hi folks! Been a while since I've posted, but I just wanted to pop in and tote the McKeller fic I wrote (rhyming intended).

It's a tag to "Outsiders" called "So, Interested in Anyone These Days?" based off of the comment Beckett made at the end of the episode. Hope you like!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4644349/...one_These_Days

P.S. If you have a fanfiction.net account, I'd love it if you could review!
              Spoiler:
              Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

I'm actually watching David Hewlett's panel from the Armageddon con in Melbourne, AU and the last one, interesting to notice his reply when a guest asks him about his favorite episode, and he tells his two favorite eppys from Season 5!!!!

More discussion about:
                Spoiler:
                "Duet", who his favorite character on Atlantis is (a real head scratcher!), favorite eppys and diff between action and babble, hilarious!, guest nerd characters, how SGA will continue after the cancellation, Stargate Universe and when a fan suggests that there will be no 'Gate, his logical reply!!!, how is David is so awesome!!!, his favorite Canadianisms that he gets to use on the show!!!, the worst injury that he sustained during "Atlantis" (mentions being tied to a bed, now off in search of pics!).

And I'm out ...

Check it out:

Thanks for the link, I havent seen these ones before. My God he's so funny and nice. damn the man for being happily married
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

well....there is only one workd that could i can say about the video

awesome!!! and funny (well....i thought it was.....but that me for you....... )

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
                    Hi folks! Been a while since I've posted, but I just wanted to pop in and tote the McKeller fic I wrote (rhyming intended).

It's a tag to "Outsiders" called "So, Interested in Anyone These Days?" based off of the comment Beckett made at the end of the episode. Hope you like!

I read it, almost sure I reviewed it ... completely loved it, thank you so much!!!

EDIT: No, 100% sure I reviewed ... thank you again, great story!!!

Comment

Love the fic!

Comment

Great Story!
                        Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

More discussion about:
                          Spoiler:

And I'm out ...

Check it out:

Ok that was hilarious, got to love David Hewlett

Loved it and left you a review

Comment

More discussion about:
                            Spoiler:

And I'm out ...

Check it out:

i was watching that last night!!! David is just hysterical!!!!!
                            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I love it!!!! I am positive that I reviewed this one!!! You said it so well, I almost don't know if I want to post my take on it... but I prolly will, just 'cause RiG asked me too!

More discussion about:
                              Spoiler:

And I'm out ...

Check it out:

I LOVE him... have I said that lately? Geeky Adonis extraordinaire *droolz*

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              AMEN!

Craving, craving craving craving craving.....

*droolz at the thought*...
                              Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Hello peeps!

Apparently ... OMG, that pic!!! I just saw it ... okay, now I'm scarred, thanks, RiG!!! You've got issues, you know that?!?!
                                Yeah, I know.

Okay, all fic bunnies and Speedo pics of Rodney aside (still choking on my own laughter, thank you very much RiG ...)
                                Your welcome.

Sorry, one more thing ...

RiG, this is for you!!!

Spoiler:

: Oh, c'mon, they only have it in neon pink?!?!?! What is this world coming to?!?!?! (pauses, then hits comm) Jennifer, pink's your favorite color, right?!?!?!
                                Brilliant!

*in sing-songing*
                                Oh, Shipper!
                                Spoiler:

Totally.

More discussion about:
                                Spoiler:

And I'm out ...

Check it out:

OMG! I watched it last night! ALL SIX PARTS! The man is AWESOME PERSONIFIED!

OH GOODY! Something for me to read tonight!

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                i was watching that last night!!! David is just hysterical!!!!!
                                So was I and yes he so is!

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                                I love it!!!! I am positive that I reviewed this one!!! You said it so well, I almost don't know if I want to post my take on it... but I prolly will, just 'cause RiG asked me too!
                                YIPPY SKIPPY!

Geeky Adonis extraordinaire
                                Now that would be great on a sig!

*droolz at the thought*...
                                Right there with ya!
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 12 November 2008, 01:17 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X