Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
    BTW, love your siggies Pandora
    Thanks! Feel free to let me know if you'd like one.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
      I think we have a 50/50 chance of some kind of mention/meaningfull look in tonights ep. I think thats because they want to keep the ship humming quietly in the background, so there cant be cries of "where did this come from" because its been there simmering away all season and part of last.

Well I hope there is anyway not to much mind you, but i dont want it swept under the carpet for 4 eps then brought out for an ep and tucked away again
      I think we'll get something very minor tonight (if Keller is actually in the ep- do we know that for sure?). I've been looking forward to this one, because I like the premise. Hopefully they can pull it off.
      Theoretically spoilerish:
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I Forgot that we have a new episode tonight!!!! ITS FRIDAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Hey! I just noticed I'm past the 2000 mark! How do I know when I've got the custom option? Where does the button option pop up?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I FOUND IT! WOOHOO!
          Belated congrats Pandora on reaching 2000!!! YAY!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
            Hey I Have no idea what your going on about it I think im happier for it!

I think we have a 50/50 chance of some kind of mention/meaningfull look in tonights ep. I think thats because they want to keep the ship humming quietly in the background, so there cant be cries of "where did this come from" because its been there simmering away all season and part of last.

Well I hope there is anyway not to much mind you, but i dont want it swept under the carpet for 4 eps then brought out for an ep and tucked away again
            I don't think Keller will be in the episode at all - I could be wrong - so meaningfull looks probably won't be exchanged, but a little hint can always be possible, so let's hope. And yes I like that they kind of have this McKeller theme going on in the recent episodes, but even if it won't contniue to every remaining episode that's completley fine, because we will get for sure at least3 eps which are McKeller heavy.

Anybody knows how much time until the ep airs? I'm not from the US as you all know it and I'm lazy to do the math.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              I'd rather be going to school than going to work.
              For me it's the same thing, but yeah, I'd rather be the student.

First time posting for a while. Squeeeeed at the new pics. Still counting the time til Brainstorm:

28 days, 3 hrs, 27 minutes

Hoping someday real life lets me post more, of course by then, the show will be off the air.

Gotta go get my daughter dressed for soccer.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!! All this hullabaloo over ship pics? Warnings?
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 24 October 2008, 02:04 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Not worth arguing over anymore. They're going to think what they're going to think, so that's fine.

Let's just continue to keep this the quintessential upbeat thread and be thankful that TPTB went in the right direction.

Any fic floating around?
                  Spoiler:
                  Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Ok, I usually do my experimenting over at the Ronon/Jenn thread, but I saw this and thought you might appreciate it. A fruit cup for you.

Aargh! And it didn't work! I'll fiddle with it and get it to you!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Ok, I usually do my experimenting over at the Ronon/Jenn thread, but I saw this and thought you might appreciate it. A fruit cup for you.

Aargh! And it didn't work! I'll fiddle with it and get it to you!
                      Thanks, Everlovin.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Ok, try two!

Let's see if it worked!

Edit: It did! I'm so happy! Enjoy!
                        Last edited by Everlovin; 13 November 2008, 02:01 PM.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Ok, try two!

Let's see if it worked!
                          Ah, there it is! With flowers to frame it no less. Thanks.
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

*waves* I wrote another fic...drabble...thing. Not McKeller - instead, it's my second favorite thing to fanfic about: Sheppard and Keller interacting, sort of. Read it and you'll see.

Link:The End in Fire

(Also, can I continue to use 'fanfic' as a verb or will that get me smacked upside the head?)

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                              *waves* I wrote another fic...drabble...thing. Not McKeller - instead, it's my second favorite thing to fanfic about: Sheppard and Keller interacting, sort of. Read it and you'll see.

Link:The End in Fire

(Also, can I continue to use 'fanfic' as a verb or will that get me smacked upside the head?)
                              i use fanfic as a verb when i speak too, so you're not the only one!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

HEY, THERE'S CITRUS IN THAT FRUIT CUP!
                                (pink grapefruit!)

Anywho... WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
                                Spoiler:

My version... you all could probably do better...
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X