• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two new fics...one with a hint of McKeller and the other by Chasing Liquor

Six Reunions

The Lost Year by CL
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, was eating dinner...I'm back now.

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
      oh, yes I do know how, it's just I don't have a lot of Mckeller pics, or sites where there is Mckeller pics... I'll try
      www.Stargatecaps.com, www.stargatesg1971.com, Atlantis Archive, www.screencaps.org

There you go!

Originally posted by rodneyfan View Post
      It sounds like fun. But, how do you post a pic?
      First thing you gotta do is go get a Photobucket account, it's free and easy. www.photobucket.com This is an image hosting website, you have to upload a pic there before you can post it here. You could aslo try www.imageshack.com but they have temperarily disabled account creating for the time being, something to do with bugs. However, seeing as I use photobucket that's the one I'm gonna tell you about, so, before I go any further you should go to photobcuket and get an account... if you don't have one already, it'll help you to better understand what to do.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Six Reunions

The Lost Year by CL
        Jusr read them both, liked Six Reunions better. The Lost Year was too angsty/dark for me.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Jusr read them both, liked Six Reunions better. The Lost Year was too angsty/dark for me.
          It was actually the opposite for me. Didn't think much of Six, but loved Year. CL continues to have really... I guess incisive stuff.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I'm loving the ABC name idea RiG. who should start it *raises hand because i have an idea for the letter A*

edit: good night shippers!
            Last edited by StargateHERO; 15 October 2008, 06:08 PM.
            thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I wasn't here for bit either, so, no worries. I was checking out screencaps from The Shrine ...specifically the fruitcup scene.
              Ok, I must know... where did you find screen caps from The Shrine? Bcuz last I checked on GW.net, they hadn't posted them yet. Another site? EDIT: Never mind, I hadn't seen your last post with all the websites...

(And no, I'm not using them for a "video"... just need some more pics to squee at when I can't watch The Shrine on my PC... )

Anyhoodle, I actually did my McKeller fic today! Not posted yet, but I will post a link here when it is. Basically a missing scene after The Shrine, bcuz that's all that my head will wrap around right now... I'm never able to watch the eppys as they air on SciFi, so I normally catch the transcript on GW afterwards. However I decided to download The Last Man and The Shrine on my PC, and watching them repeatedly makes me happier than anything in the world! Except chocolate... yum... (scratches head, then wipes screen glare out of eyes) Anyhow, probably time to turn in...

Good night all, have nice shippy dreams...

PS -- I'm for the ABC game as well, I have McKeller screen caps coming out of the wazoo -- (stops to wonder what a wazoo is, then goes to sleep)
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 15 October 2008, 08:45 PM. Reason: I'm slow...

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Six Reunions

The Lost Year by CL
                Oeh will check them as soon as possible, thx PB. oh and you got mail

I have an idea for another game we can play in here ...a nother pic game that is. I call it, The ABC's of McKeller. This type of game is played in the Ronon thunk thread as well as the Mckay/Hewlett thunk thread(tho not lately) and thought it might be something to do here just for fun.

All we do is go through the alphabet from A to Z.pic a word for every letter, taking turns of course and post a pic that best demonstrates the word we have chosen.

Example: K is for KISS!

One person starts with A, then the next person would do B and the next C and so on and so on...

If you guys think that this idea stinks then, please, feel free to throw rotten tomatoes at me. --->
                Yeah i thought it was time for a new game. WWTH is kinda forgotton now, but thats oke. Love the idea, though not sure if i can contribute alot. dont have alot mckeller pics, but with the links you provided. we should be able ot manage.

Edit-: I agree with KindelyKeller. The lost year was, well. It was a very nice story and defenitaly not one of her more darker stories. Pretty light actually As for six. It was a nice overal story, but thats just it.
                Last edited by Daryst; 16 October 2008, 02:19 AM.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                Spoiler:

Comment

I also watch NCIS
                  Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Hey guys, if you haven't already seen it, mgm.com's trailer for Outsiders...
                    http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

WOW! where is everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                        WOW! where is everyone?
                        I'm here! But I have to go get changed and make dinner so I'll be in and out...
                        Did you like the trailer? No McKeller but looks like a good team episode.
                        Although carson is in it, and i'm not a huge fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                          I'm here! But I have to go get changed and make dinner so I'll be in and out...
                          Did you like the trailer? No McKeller but looks like a good team episode.
                          Although carson is in it, and i'm not a huge fan of his.
                          Hi

Yeah, it looks really good! I like Carson, so I'm happy he's in this episode

Comment

Yup, Carson has a lot of fans ... theyr'e going to be very happy with this episode methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                              Yup, Carson has a lot of fans ... theyr'e going to be very happy with this episode methinks.
                              i can't wait for this eppie!!! i love team eps!!!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I'm here! I'm here! I'm heeeeeeeeeeeere! And only have to go to work tomorrow for 4 hours!

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                I'm loving the ABC name idea RiG. who should start it *raises hand because i have an idea for the letter A*

edit: good night shippers!
                                Thanx. The letter A is all yours.
                                Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                                Yeah i thought it was time for a new game. WWTH is kinda forgotton now, but thats oke. Love the idea, though not sure if i can contribute alot. dont have alot mckeller pics, but with the links you provided. we should be able ot manage.
                                Oh, I didn't duggest the new game because I thought WWTT? thinking has been forgotten I just thought it would be nice to have more than one game to play. Honest! I still have a pic to caption for the WWTT? game, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

On a much lighter note I found a hilarious vid on Youtube, now, it's not McKeller just so you know. It is Teryl Rothery and Paul McGillion at a Con, Teryl tells the funniest story about her audition for the movie Snakes on a Plane. I'm tellin' ya I laughed till I cried!

Teryl's Funny Audition!<---Give it a looksee!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X