Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    the sad part is though i've been working on it since the summer. and now i'm scared to post it because everyone's been waiting, and i don't want it to suck
    we wouldn't be very nice to say that the story sucks or is rubbish/crap and that it can be better used as fuel for a fire. not that it will happen. (waste of paper )

But if you keep postponing it, you may never know what we think about it and give feedback on what was good was what wasn't. because if you keep delaying it, it will probably end up laying forgotten somewhere. And that would be very bad....

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
      we wouldn't be very nice to say that the story sucks or is rubbish/crap and that it can be better used as fuel for a fire. not that it will happen. (waste of paper )

But if you keep postponing it, you may never know what we think about it and give feedback on what was good was what wasn't. because if you keep delaying it, it will probably end up laying forgotten somewhere. And that would be very bad....
      well, that kinda did happen. i wrote the first par of it during the summer, and then when i was looking through my notebook, i found it and decided to continue it. i'm just my own worst critic, that's why it's taking so long.

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
      What type of fic is it (ie whats the general plot?)
      it's a fluffy one-shot.
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

well, that kinda did happen. i wrote the first par of it during the summer, and then when i was looking through my notebook, i found it and decided to continue it. i'm just my own worst critic, that's why it's taking so long.
        did you let anyone read the concept? or is everyone oblivious to what is written?

I regulary let my work be seen by friends on what they think about it before the actuall finished product is released. Although there are times when i cannot do that. For instance when i am entering a contest and when i want it to be kept a secret , but i think you need some fresh eyes on your work. (your sister is probably doing this already, but just to let you know)

Spoiler:

Comment

Hullo guys! Finally home from work.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Hullo guys! Finally home from work.
            good evening ma'm ^__^

hows life RiG?!

Spoiler:

Comment

good evening ma'am ^__^

hows life RiG?!
              Life... is great, especially now that I'm home from work and have tomorrow off!

How's life treating you Daryst?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG, Dar, Hero, Dr Lee, Ykick!
                How is the squee today/ tonight ?
                I'm eating a turkey, stuffing and cranberry sandwich and it is dee... vine!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                  Howdy fuchsia!

Oh, that's my fave kind of sandwhich! Always make it after Thanksgiving.

I was hungry before... now I'm starving! *looks at her bag of Veggie Sticks* Not Fair!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Life... is great, especially now that I'm home from work and have tomorrow off!

How's life treating you Daryst?
                    fair i guess. going to get poked with needles tomorrow though.

enjoy the meal Fuchsia!, but how can a sandwich be devine?

other then the new fic i found on FF net (which isn't the most positive on mckeller) not much to look to

Spoiler:

Comment

enjoy the meal Fuchsia!, but how can a sandwich be devine?
                      Oh.. oh.. my favorite things to eat are sandwiches... as long as they are super sandwiches... lots of stuff in 'em... thick sliced bread...!!!
                      Man, honestly if I didn't have a family to cook for, I'd live very well on sandwiches!
                      Sorry you have to get needles tomorrow... are you okay?

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

same with me. mine's almost done, but i'm not really liking the way that it's coming out.

the sad part is though i've been working on it since the summer. and now i'm scared to post it because everyone's been waiting, and i don't want it to suck
                        you won't suck you is awesome! and you write awesome mckeller!!

i have 4 (yea, i know, that's wayy to many to actually concentrate on) in the works now. i really need to finish the one for the prompt battle on 'unwavering' -- when is that going to be finished so i can write it? and then my goal is to finish the other 3 by christmas -- i nice christmas present for all the wonderful mckellers.

credit to Stef for the sig
                        Spoiler:
                        credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
                        team mckay! <3

Comment

Oh.. oh.. my favorite things to eat are sandwiches... as long as they are super sandwiches... lots of stuff in 'em... thick sliced bread...!!!
                          Man, honestly if I didn't have a family to cook for, I'd live very well on sandwiches!
                          well i dont have a family to feed, but just living on sandwiches alone doesn't do the trick for me

Sorry you have to get needles tomorrow... are you okay?
                          oh i am fine. in perfect health to be exact. its just a precaution for my holiday. I am going to Malaysia and Singapore and well, you can get sick by some of the stuff thats out there unless you gets some shots. so thats going to happen tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Comment

fair i guess. going to get poked with needles tomorrow though.
                            OUCH!

but how can a sandwich be devine?
                            You've obviously never had a Thanksgiving sandwhich. They are to die for!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

OUCH!
                              dont worry, il manage

You've obviously never had a Thanksgiving sandwhich. They are to die for!
                              no i haven't, but il let you make me one when i am in town

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi How is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X