Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
    Sure, if you want it to be cake, then cake it is.

*presents the cake* Bon Appétit

I think i will make a archive of all the pictures for the "WWTT" game and post it this weekend...
    *starts to eat her cake*

Well, that's gonna be no mean feat, going through the thread for all the caps, we have been really creative, but still a good idea though, so good luck with it!

...and yeah, new epi in two days, (have to think about us not USers too) how awesome is that?
    Last edited by trekie; 09 October 2008, 12:00 PM. Reason: I keep mixing up through with throw, it is just getting ridicoulus...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
      is that tomorow?? TOMOROW IS THE NEW EPISODE !!! WOW! I can't wait to see it!! I hate the fact that they made us wait two weeks
      yep. IT'S TOMORROW!!!! *does happy dance* i was mad that they made us wait two weeks too, but it's better than the two month wait for the fourth season.
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
        *starts to eat her cake*

Well, that's gonna be no mean feat, going through the thread for all the caps, we have been really creative, but still a good idea though, so good luck with it!

...and yeah, new epi in two days, (have to think about us not USers too) how awesome is that?
        indeed. but i can wait those 2 days. and gonna watch first contact first and then lost tribe. ah good times.. good times

"psst trekie... i got the first 2 batches already on my machine "

OT-:

its funny how people respond to my Mcbond video when they didn't watch SGA. they think its supposed to be like that! I got 2 people already staying that ....

anyway. i'm off to bed. Oyasumi Nasai!

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
        Spoiler:

Comment

Y'ello! How's everyone?

I mostly just showed up today to shamelessly advertise my fics...which I wrote before I saw the McKeller light. There's a couple blink-and-you'll-miss-'em RononKeller hints, although in my defense it was a Quarantine tag.

Anyway...the link: The fics...

Most of it focuses on my OC...the Dellers liked her, and I hope you lot do as well.

*is done being off topic, and hides*

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Hi huys! I'm home from work and off tomorrow! No work on Atlantis Friday! YES!!!!

Originally posted by trekie View Post
            Spoiler:
            I kinda think Keller is on the monitor because that's who they see instead of Neela (I think that's impostor lady's alias, not sure though) I mean it's like there's a camera in the room as Neela lays there and that what is shown on the monitor, probably for us viewers to see the difference. So I don't think it's a scene that takes place when they switching back, more likely after when the team daringly rescues Rodney from her and then try to figure out what's happening.
            Thank you! That's exactly what I was gonna say only you said it much better. I would like to add something about the whole Neela(yes, that's her name) in the bed and Keller on the moniter thing. They did the same thing in the SG-1 ep where Vala communicated through Daniel, we see Vala sitting at the table but Daniel on the moniter-just a visual reminder for us veiwers that Vala is in Daniel's body, hijacked his body you could say.

I'm sorry, the name of that ep escapes me atm.
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 October 2008, 02:16 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
              yep. IT'S TOMORROW!!!! *does happy dance* i was mad that they made us wait two weeks too, but it's better than the two month wait for the fourth season.
              *jmups up and down because of excitement*

and yea, two weeks is annyoing, but i'd rather wait two weeks than two months!

ooo awesome news!! so i was talking to someone today, and i said that i lvoed sci fi, and they said to watch stargate, becuase it was hte best sci fi show!!! so after screaming with excitement, we talked about stargate for two hours!

and i mentioned that i wanted rodney and jennifer to get together, and he said that he thought that they were really cute. he said that ronon can't get together with jen, he needs to save the world, and that rodney deserves to get the girl he said that rodney gave hope to nerds everywhere that they could get a hot girl, hehe

credit to Stef for the sig
              Spoiler:
              credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
              team mckay! <3

Comment

*whispers*

I notice that some folks in here suddnely have huge signatures. Hope the meanies mods don't catch ya.

EDIT: It's been 45 mins, I think I killed the thread!
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 October 2008, 03:04 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

*waves* Hi RiG I went to a restaurant, so I wasn't here But now I am

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    EDIT: It's been 45 mins, I think I killed the thread!
                    you didn't kill the thread, i'm still here!!!!

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                    *waves* Hi RiG I went to a restaurant, so I wasn't here But now I am
                    i had to shower and finish up some hw, but i'm back

Comment

Eh, now it;s my turn to say "I'm here!" Had to eat dinner and now I'm back!

You know, when ever I use this smilie I'm never really that sad I just think it's so darn cute and so I can't help using it!

Now I'm going to get my desert...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Eh, now it;s my turn to say "I'm here!" Had to eat dinner and now I'm back!

You know, when ever I use this smilie I'm never really that sad I just think it's so darn cute and so I can't help using it!

Now I'm going to get my desert...
                        that smiley is adorable!!! and rodney is adorable to begin with no wonder Jennifer can't resist him...

Comment

that smiley is adorable!!! and rodney is adorable to begin with no wonder Jennifer can't resist him...
                          Yeah...no wonder...

I have 2 more versions of that smilie...

I now have my desert! ...and it's goooooooooood!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Yeah...no wonder...

just one word...AWWWWWWW!!!!!

oooo, what are you having?????

Comment

Agree with all of what you said

Comment

Yeah...no wonder...

Awww, just so adorablee!!! <3

Whats the desert? I'm eating ice cream

Comment

Working...
                                X