Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    'Ghost in the Machine' was amazing Pandora. just another GREAT eppie!

speaking of weddings, that's an awesome discussion topic Pandora! what do you think Rodney and Jennifer's wedding would be like? i'm gonna have a LOT of fun with my answer

(spoilered for length)
    Spoiler:

I can see them going either way too; a traditional or a non traditional wedding. it could go either way, but for my fangirl pruposes, it'll be a traditional wedding ok, i can so see them getting married in front of the Stargate. (that's also my j/t wedding dream, but it works for both couples ) I'm gonna be all sappy now and say that it's so symbolic; the gate is the thing that brought them to Atlantis, and Atlantis is what brought them together in the first place. The gateroom would be decorated with lots of white flowers too (is Rodney allergic to flowers?). John would be the best man, and Teyla would probably be the maid of honor. Rodney would dress just like he did in 'brain storm' (because he just looks sooo good in the suit!), and Jennifer would wear a pretty white wedding dress. I see her as the type of person that would wear a sleeveless wedding dress. Oh! i could also see Rodney stumbling over the "I do's" because well...he's Rodney; not because he's scared or unsure about it. The reception would be in the mess hall, which would be decorated pretty as well. Then, when Jen throws the bouquet (sp?), Teyla catches it!!! (you guys know where that one's going too ) and then i dont' knw where they would spend their wedding night. Though i could see John decorating one of the rooms on one of the far away peirs to be all pretty and nice for them. And then you guys can probably guess what happens next

woah. that was a lot of typing
    That is so weird because I'd been thinking exactly the same thing, well, what the wedding dress would be like.
    For some strange reason I am feeling all romantic this week!
    I even found some websites where I was picking out dresses!!

Here's a link or two (if I've done it right) for anyone who is inclined to dream!

http://www.houseofbrides.com/home.php

http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/Col...eAdWordsSearch

For Jennifer, I'm leaning towards a traditional but sleek gown, in ivory. Very simple and understated. Maybe something that looks vintage....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
      That is so weird because I'd been thinking exactly the same thing, well, what the wedding dress would be like.
      For some strange reason I am feeling all romantic this week!
      I even found some websites where I was picking out dresses!!

Here's a link or two (if I've done it right) for anyone who is inclined to dream!

http://www.houseofbrides.com/home.php

http://www.bridalonlinestore.com/Col...eAdWordsSearch

For Jennifer, I'm leaning towards a traditional but sleek gown, in ivory. Very simple and understated. Maybe something that looks vintage....
      thanks for the links! i had a lot of fun looking at the different dresses! some of them are just sooooo pretty!!! *sighs* i want a pretty dress now!
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I think that the type of wedding I would want is the same as you Hero

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
          I think that the type of wedding I would want is the same as you Hero
          yay for cliched weddings!!!!!

Comment

I'm in such a good mood! just saw the Shrine preview Mckeller moments for sure in that episode
            And well, canada has 3 medals

Comment

I'm in such a good mood! just saw the Shrine preview Mckeller moments for sure in that episode
              And well, canada has 3 medals
              I know!!! Thought it wasn't going to happen!

Comment

I know!!! Thought it wasn't going to happen!
                OT: Me too, never though we were going to get a medal, just the 4 places and up

Comment

only 1 more week until The Shrine

Maybe a little off-topic, but I have to say that GITM was a very good episode. The best episode this season so far.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the great KindlyKeller <3
                  RIP Nuada

Comment

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post

Maybe a little off-topic, but I have to say that GITM was a very good episode. The best episode this season so far.
                    Only a week *jumps*

well, it's not my favorite, but it's one of the best this season, (got to say it's only episode 5 ) this season is going ot be better then season 4 (In my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post

yay! one week!!

Only a week *jumps*

well, it's not my favorite, but it's one of the best this season, (got to say it's only episode 5 ) this season is going ot be better then season 4 (In my opinion)
                      i thought that it was great. the writers did a fantastic job with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                        yay! one week!!

i thought that it was great. the writers did a fantastic job with this one.
                        Yeah they did, I really think that there doing a great job this season!! So many great episodes, and more to come (the shrine , Brain strom )

Comment

Yeah they did, I really think that there doing a great job this season!! So many great episodes, and more to come (the shrine , Brain strom )
                          Of course it feels like the wks are going by so slowly, but I'm trying to savour each epi as, before you know it, it will all be over...

I liked Ghost but my squee is holding out for next week... this time next week I hope to be watching shrine again and again -like i did with S&R!

Comment

Of course it feels like the wks are going by so slowly, but I'm trying to savour each epi as, before you know it, it will all be over...

I liked Ghost but my squee is holding out for next week... this time next week I hope to be watching shrine again and again -like i did with S&R!
                            Yep me too,all the squeeing will be next week I'm just so excited for the shrine

Comment

my thing is like i want the episodes to come, but i never want the season to end.

S&R- it's embarassing how many times i've seen that episode. my only other episodes like that are "Momento Mori" from SG-1 and "Conversion" from SGA.

the shrine may beat those though. you never know.

*squee*

Comment

It's hard to believe "Shrine" is so close. And yet next Friday seems so far away. Sigh.

Really can't wait. DH should really shine here, and I can't wait to see how Jennifer and John handle things.

The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is Jeannie. I think it's a waste of screen time to have her there, when we could be spending more time with Jen's, John's, and Teyla's reactions.
                                Theoretically spoilerish:
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X