Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
    *comes in*

Just bought the seed on iTunes And so happy Yeah! mckeller moments.

*Leaves, good night*
    yay! have fun watching it again!!!!
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      yay! have fun watching it again!!!!
      Again and agains and again, especially the shippy moment, just watch that like, 5 times Now I can't wait too buy the Shrine

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
        Again and agains and again, especially the shippy moment, just watch that like, 5 times Now I can't wait too buy the Shrine
        yes. After i cough up the money and buy "Conversion" (that's just a must have eppie on my ipod, for the j/t shipper in me ), i'll definitely be buying the shrine. sometimes i hate that i'm so cheap

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
          yes. After i cough up the money and buy "Conversion" (that's just a must have eppie on my ipod, for the j/t shipper in me ), i'll definitely be buying the shrine. sometimes i hate that i'm so cheap
          Oh yeah! Great episode that one is!!,
          Well, I hope I will have enough money to buy the shrine, and enough room on my iPod for the shrine, if not, i think ill just take songs out that I don't listen to often

Comment

Wow, guys! This thread is really picking up speed now that the new season has brought us so much hope for our ship to become a reality.

Love it!

Still on vacation and I really shouldn't be on because I promised I wouldn't, but I just had to come by and visit with you all. Haven't seen the latest episode. Hoping it's a good one.

What's the next?
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, PB!

"Daedalus Variations" had no Keller, but was a fantastic episode. Next week is "Ghost in the Machine," which I believe is Replicator-related. I've always enjoyed the Atlantis replicators more than the SG-1 version, so I'm looking forward to it.
              Theoretically spoilerish:
              Spoiler:
              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

spoilers for season 5ish

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....79&postcount=1

oh theres some fodder for us mckellers there

Spoiler:
                im convinced in my heart that this means shes chosen Rodney but in my head i cant help thinking its going to be slow going getting there and have an interlude of ronnifer
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Thanks for that, stclare!
                  Spoiler:

"I think she knows in her heart that she shouldn't pursue a relationship with Ronon."

If those doing the acting had the choice, I think we know what would happen. And thankfully, the writers seem to agree with them.
                  Theoretically spoilerish:
                  Spoiler:
                  Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I have to wonder where this

heavy flirtation is? i havent seen any since the 1 ep quarrie in season 4? is this coming in tracker?
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

from what I've managed to figure out, I think that they are just toying with us about this love triangle. Most episodes point towards McKeller but they keep on hinting about Ronon/Keller love.

It will probably be no Ronon/Keller untill tracker where Keller will finally have to make her choice. This I think is a very good thing because we will not have the love triangle forced down our throats. If the actors got to chose they will go for McKeller. Lets hope they listen to the actors.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the great KindlyKeller <3
                      RIP Nuada

Comment

Buenos Dias mis amigas....

This is a quick flyby I want to do a couple of things before I head out into the real world this morning....*shivers*

Just to let you know that I know some of you here love a good challenge and we are hosting one A Black and White Challenge in Beya, A John and Teyla Community. I"m only posting this here cause I know some of you ship this pairing as well. I've read some nice fics centered around McKay/Keller with a bit of John and Teyla in it. I used to see the possibilities *clears throat and emphasizes on used to...* between McKay and Weir and I know that some of the best fics I read where for that pairing and they had a dose of John and Teyla on the side that I love! So, consider that a thought! *wink*

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/

Also, there will be a special event tomorrow Tuesday, August 5 starting at 6:00p.m. eastern time and will run till midnight!

so, you can come at any time during that window.

Please pass this around to other threads or to anyone that you know is interested. This is not about John and Teyla but the idea is that all of you will be able to open your own LJ and be able to join and post in those communities that interest you the most. Trust me, there's a whole new world out there. I know Pandi opened an excellent McKeller community and for those of you who are a bit weary about LJ, this is your chance to learn the basics.

Again, you can take this banner and share it with others. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to have an idea of who is coming, so you could just PM if you think you are going to be there? Since I don't want to interrupt the thread any more, PM me and I will give you the link to the site where we will host the training. Thanks!

Hugs!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
                          from what I've managed to figure out, I think that they are just toying with us about this love triangle. Most episodes point towards McKeller but they keep on hinting about Ronon/Keller love.

It will probably be no Ronon/Keller untill tracker where Keller will finally have to make her choice. This I think is a very good thing because we will not have the love triangle forced down our throats. If the actors got to chose they will go for McKeller. Lets hope they listen to the actors.
                          i hope your right about the love triangle. if it's only in tracker, i will be able to deal with it. and we all know who she's gonna choose... (well, hopefully choose anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Buenos Dias mis amigas....

This is a quick flyby I want to do a couple of things before I head out into the real world this morning....*shivers*

Just to let you know that I know some of you here love a good challenge and we are hosting one A Black and White Challenge in Beya, A John and Teyla Community. I"m only posting this here cause I know some of you ship this pairing as well. I've read some nice fics centered around McKay/Keller with a bit of John and Teyla in it. I used to see the possibilities *clears throat and emphasizes on used to...* between McKay and Weir and I know that some of the best fics I read where for that pairing and they had a dose of John and Teyla on the side that I love! So, consider that a thought! *wink*

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/

Also, there will be a special event tomorrow Tuesday, August 5 starting at 6:00p.m. eastern time and will run till midnight!

so, you can come at any time during that window.

Please pass this around to other threads or to anyone that you know is interested. This is not about John and Teyla but the idea is that all of you will be able to open your own LJ and be able to join and post in those communities that interest you the most. Trust me, there's a whole new world out there. I know Pandi opened an excellent McKeller community and for those of you who are a bit weary about LJ, this is your chance to learn the basics.

Again, you can take this banner and share it with others. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to have an idea of who is coming, so you could just PM if you think you are going to be there? Since I don't want to interrupt the thread any more, PM me and I will give you the link to the site where we will host the training. Thanks!

Hugs!

i'm so glad that you posted this in here Camy!!! if i can get my creative muse going, i'll definitely enter the contest!

Comment

off topic, but i did make a j/t siggie for the black and white challenge on beya:

Spoiler:

Comment

You won't turn this into a John Teyla ship thread, won't you?

Because if there is one ship I can so totally NOT see in the series, than its this one...
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X