Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
    I hope it is...I would really like to see her have a crush on Rodney... maybe have Rodeny NOT LIKE her at first. What do you guys think? I would love to see bickering--leading to some SUPER cute scenes... I want to see their relationship grow during S4!
    OMG you are psychic. lol. I was reading the first page and I oh hey look I was all for Mckay/Keller.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Statistically a person is most likely to find their partner in the workplace and through the entire stargate franchise we have never seen anyone go from being co-workers to romantically involved. I think McKay and Keller would be the perfect 2 characters to be the first in the entire stargate fanchise to get romantically invovled. It is a far more believable pairing than just about every other stargate atlantis ship pairing out there.

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
        It seems Im about the only one who liked Keller from the start.
        She was adorable from the get-go; I loved her shy little self-doubt when she was talking to Weir at the end of Season 3. And McKay, well, his adorableness goes without saying.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          Statistically a person is most likely to find their partner in the workplace and through the entire stargate franchise we have never seen anyone go from being co-workers to romantically involved. I think McKay and Keller would be the perfect 2 characters to be the first in the entire stargate fanchise to get romantically invovled. It is a far more believable pairing than just about every other stargate atlantis ship pairing out there.
          That's a good point. I kind of don't count Daniel's and Vala's thing just because it's hard to think of her as an "employee" of the Stargate program, even though they do work together. McKay and Keller are just two ordinary (well, if geniuses can be ordinary!) people that happen to have ended up working together, and things have progressed organically. It just feels so right.
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Kletnoka wrote on another thread a very disturbing or exciting news (depends on what you think) written on Jewel Staite's blog. I went to check and WOW!

Truth or not I'm surprise this wasn't posted before.

Season five spoiler?

Spoiler:
            From Jewel Staite's blog:
            Anyway, so far so good on the character-building front, even if prosthetics are included far too soon for my taste. Can't say much more than that on the subject, as well as others (I am also kept in the dark on whether it'll be Ronan or McKay fathering Jen's babies, so there's really no point in asking me these things) but stay tuned for more hints and surprises to come in the conclusion of season 4. That's it. That's all you get. I'm still new enough to get in trouble for spilling too many beans, so don't entice me. You know how I am with keeping secrets!
            WOW!!!!
            Well, if what happens in the Last Man stays, we have a new storyline here! So McKay get's Jen pregnant or what?
            I am freaking out for season five! TPTB decided to keep the storyline they had for McKay is season five. Babies ? Are they getting married??
            This is too much for me to take on a sunday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
              Kletnoka wrote on another thread a very disturbing or exciting news (depends on what you think) written on Jewel Staite's blog. I went to check and WOW!

Truth or not I'm surprise this wasn't posted before.

Season five spoiler?

Spoiler:
              From Jewel Staite's blog:

WOW!!!!
              Well, if what happens in the Last Man stays, we have a new storyline here! So McKay get's Jen pregnant or what?
              I am freaking out for season five! TPTB decided to keep the storyline they had for McKay is season five. Babies ? Are they getting married??
              This is too much for me to take on a sunday morning!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! That's... that's...

Wow!

It would kill me if the "bad" option happened, but hoo! I need one of those fans they'd have given us ladies back in the old west.
              Spoiler:
              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!

It would kill me if the "bad" option happened, but hoo! I need one of those fans they'd have given us ladies back in the old west.
                Dunno, but did anyone read the poem that Mallozzi posted about Season 4/5? There might be a few pointers in there...
                The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Wow!

I'm still in denial and think she is just teasing us!
                  But if something like that happens... hell would break lose!

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                    Dunno, but did anyone read the poem that Mallozzi posted about Season 4/5? There might be a few pointers in there...
                    You know where we can track that down?
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

You know where we can track that down?
                      http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...r-31-2007.html
                      The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                      Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                      "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Thanks for the link.

I think the "permutations" line is referring to "The Last Man," but sadly it doesn't give us any McKeller inklings. Maybe it's better that way, so we'll be blown away Friday.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Thanks for the link.

I think the "permutations" line is referring to "The Last Man," but sadly it doesn't give us any McKeller inklings. Maybe it's better that way, so we'll be blown away Friday.

You can also check this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=49894
                          PG15 has put which lines have been confirmed. That leaves us with many spoilers for season five but no Mckeller I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                            You can also check this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=49894
                            PG15 has put which lines have been confirmed. That leaves us with many spoilers for season five but no Mckeller I think.
                            That's a nice little service PG has provided. I agree, though, no hints about McKeller. I guess that's exciting in its own way.
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Hi there. My main ship is McWeir, but obviously that has been blown out of the water. Then I ship McKeyla, but that has the same chance of happening as, say, the Philadelphia Eagles winning the Super Bowl (sorry, dad). Anyway, barring my two favorites, I think I like the idea of McKay and Keller. Much better than Katie and McKay, anyway. Like others have said, at least Keller has spunk. And they both seem to have the brave coward vibe going for them.

If TPTB do it well, you may see me here more often.
                              *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                              *~*
                              sigpic
                              *~*
                              photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lirenel View Post
                                Hi there. My main ship is McWeir, but obviously that has been blown out of the water. Then I ship McKeyla, but that has the same chance of happening as, say, the Philadelphia Eagles winning the Super Bowl (sorry, dad). Anyway, barring my two favorites, I think I like the idea of McKay and Keller. Much better than Katie and McKay, anyway. Like others have said, at least Keller has spunk. And they both seem to have the brave coward vibe going for them.

If TPTB do it well, you may see me here more often.
                                We welcome you!

And though it's all about McKeller for me, I've always thought McKay and Teyla had underrated chemistry together.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X