• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    *jumps up and down*
    *fangirl SQUEE*
    *Yayyyy Atlantis!!!*
    *SQUEE*
    If i continue jumpong everywhere.. I'm going to bump into something soon...

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
      *SQUEE*
      If i continue jumpong everywhere.. I'm going to bump into something soon...
      don't hurt yourself, because then i'd miss you

The Dr. and the Wildman thread may have more posts than us, but we've got the writers on our side

and that's the most important thing!!!

*joins in with the jumping*
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

don't hurt yourself, because then i'd miss you

The Dr. and the Wildman thread may have more posts than us, but we've got the writers on our side

and that's the most important thing!!!

*joins in with the jumping*
        *Scream of joy*! Yey!! I agree, the writers are on our side, witch is more important then all those posts On the ronon/keller thread

I had too stop jumping around, so now I'm just jumping up and down

Comment

I think we actually have just as many people on this thread, just not as many posts. I guess we're just concise or something.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I don't think we're in for any Rodney/Jen tonight, given the plot of the episode, so I'll just go into it hoping to enjoy it on its own merits, and if we get some McKeller, then even better!
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Yeah, thats true, I went on the Doctor and the wild man thread, and, they have a lot of post, but there often conversations, so I agree with you Kindlykeller, I think this has almost as much suporters as the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                I don't think we're in for any Rodney/Jen tonight, given the plot of the episode, so I'll just go into it hoping to enjoy it on its own merits, and if we get some McKeller, then even better!
                Yeah, I agree.. It doesn't look like it's going to have any moments, i don't even know if Keller's in it...

Comment

Yeah, I agree.. It doesn't look like it's going to have any moments, i don't even know if Keller's in it...
                  i want mckeller moments *bangs fist on table* (also some J/T too<333)

but i LOVE alternate realities, so i'm really looking forward to this one

Comment

i want mckeller moments *bangs fist on table* (also some J/T too<333)

but i LOVE alternate realities, so i'm really looking forward to this one
                    (Yeah J/T me too)

Me too, more Mckeller moments, *Wishes*
                    Lets hope that tonight there will be at least a small moment

Comment

(Yeah J/T me too)

Me too, more Mckeller moments, *Wishes*
                      Lets hope that tonight there will be at least a small moment
                      even if they just look in each other's direction, the will be squeeing coming from me!

Comment

Yeah, I squee for everything Mckeller related

Comment

yet another thing we have in common

Comment

To be honest: I wouldn't squeee for everything. SGA should stay SGA and not change into a soap opera. Hope they keep it the way they did it so far.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm not saying I want everything to be Mckeller related, I loved the show When It started, and I've loved it since then. I just love to see Mckeller moments

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                To be honest: I wouldn't squeee for everything. SGA should stay SGA and not change into a soap opera. Hope they keep it the way they did it so far.
                                i don't think the writers are going to turn it into a soap opera. they just see the potential in this ship as much as we do, and since rodney and jewel have so much chemistry, it'll work great! (if they're putting this much effort into setting them up, they aren't just going to make then break up in like 5 episodes.)

if they wanted to turn SGA into a soap opera, they had their chance with the Elizabeth/John/Teyla triangle. even though there wasn't any of that really on screen, the fans would've gone ballistic if they actually did that.

(long live j/t and mckeller!)

Comment

Working...
                                X