X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the last one it is one of my faves
    sigpic

Comment

I was bored today since it seems kinda slow around here, so I played around with some pics.

Comment

OOOO Pretty!
        sigpic

Comment

Prettifulness!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

I like that Krissie Another pic that may end up in a sig!

Comment

I felt like Firefly today.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  Thanks.
                  very nice pics. Do you (or anyone else here) know of where I can find jennifer and Jennifer/Ronon avatars? I want to have a few to select from when I can do my own (ok I admit I will probably change them frequently!)

Comment

Here's the avatars that I've made. If you navigate around pb and find any livejournal icons you like, I can try to resize them. Some of them don't really resize well. I've tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      Here's the avatars that I've made. If you navigate around pb and find any livejournal icons you like, I can try to resize them. Some of them don't really resize well. I've tried.
                      ty hun, I'll go look!

Comment

I made some sigs today and if anyone wants to use one feel free.

Comment

I just re-watched The Broca Divide today. 5th episode, season 1 SG-1. It's the episode that Janet is introduced to us as SGC's CMO.

I'm thinking I'll go back and refresh myself on Keller's introduction. It seems that most of the detractors feel that she's immature or non-professional in her approach and they've felt that from the start. I'm trying to figure this out.

Janet was clearly facing an unknown pathogen and even complained that she couldn't call on assistance due to the need-to-know security surrounding the SGC. She was also quite informal with other officers.

Keller was facing dire circumstances as well when we first met her.

Has anyone done a comparison in which they've watched the two episodes somewhat near each other?

I don't mean to turn this into a Janet-bash (please, no!) as I love Janet. I'm just trying to see if it can somehow bolster more support for Keller as CMO.

Comment

Thanks for posting those Krissie

Edit - sorry Pic. Can't help you there. I haven't seen much of SG1 yet. Actually the Broca Divide is my next one to watch co-incidentally. I'll watch it some time this week & let you know what I think

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                              I just re-watched The Broca Divide today. 5th episode, season 1 SG-1. It's the episode that Janet is introduced to us as SGC's CMO.

I'm thinking I'll go back and refresh myself on Keller's introduction. It seems that most of the detractors feel that she's immature or non-professional in her approach and they've felt that from the start. I'm trying to figure this out.

Janet was clearly facing an unknown pathogen and even complained that she couldn't call on assistance due to the need-to-know security surrounding the SGC. She was also quite informal with other officers.

Has anyone done a comparison in which they've watched the two episodes somewhat near each other?

I don't mean to turn this into a Janet-bash (please, no!) as I love Janet. I'm just trying to see if it can somehow bolster more support for Keller as CMO.
                              You could give it a go I would be interested to see what comes up
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post

Some of the detractors cite that Jennifer Keller's introduction was bad... her first scene was wondering when someone else would take over the CMO job. I can grant that wasn't the best way to introduce her, but given the next time we see her, Weir is injured - there really was no other way to do those two scenes. I felt her response to weir's injuries settled her competency in my mind, but others can't seem to get past that first scene.
                                I think I am going to watch Broca Divide and compare. Also, Janet wasn't replacing another character who had a fanbase, Jennifer was.

Comment

Working...
                                X