Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
    Yay for pic spam!

I just heard about Jewel being at Shore Leave, and I'm trying to see if I can get there. Anyone else planning on going?
    Yea!! I already have my ticket! Bought it when I heard David would be there. I've lived in Baltimore for 18 years and I've never gone - I'll be the newbie who's not wearing any sort of costume whatsoever.
    Sad that Baldwin won't be there, but Leah Cairns (BSG - Racetrack) has been added too.
    That and the Hewlett's - I'm stoked!

Comment

Me too. I'm looking into a hotel since it's a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive. I don't want to go down and back on the same day. I'm real excited to get to meet her though!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

okay you two remeber you have to take bunches of pix to share
        sigpic

Comment

Does that mean I have permission to go digital camera shopping? Sweet!! Cause, you see, I don't have one and if you want pictures I'll need to get one. *goes hunting online for one*

Comment

Does that mean I have permission to go digital camera shopping? Sweet!! Cause, you see, I don't have one and if you want pictures I'll need to get one. *goes hunting online for one*
            Make sure to read plenty of customer reviews so you can find a good one.

Comment

any reason is a good reason to go shopping
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                Make sure to read plenty of customer reviews so you can find a good one.
                I know a girl up at the local Best Buy. She's working tomorrow night, so I'll stop in and bug her. Tell her I need a good camera since all my fellow Pro-Kellers want awesome pics.

And just to prevent this from going too far off-topic, Jewel pic spam!

Comment

Here's a nice one from Firefly.

Comment

There are eight Jewel/Keller icons in my latest livejournal post. Found here.

Comment

Krissie saw them on the other thread and they are good
                      sigpic

Comment

Great icons, Krissie

Comment

the Anti-Jewel Thread got above us so here we are, another pix, yet again from me, a Dead Like Me one

sigpic

Comment

that picture is beyond creepy...

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                              that picture is beyond creepy...
                              I can give you a link to part of her time on Dead like me and she is um well she is dark and kinda creepy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I can give you a link to part of her time on Dead like me and she is um well she is dark and kinda creepy.
                                thanks but I think I'm gonna pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X