Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    I voted right now and it's 23 for and 22 against.
    The Antis, sadly, are going to run away with it eventually.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
      The Antis, sadly, are going to run away with it eventually.
      They were probably surprised how many fans she has

Comment

Well it doesn't really mean much anyway. I bet when it's finished only about a hundred people will have voted. And there are thousands of fans out there.

Comment

Millions. There are millions. GW can't even hope to be a fair representation of fan opinion.

I : heart : Jennifer.

sigpic

Comment

Keep voting guys... and get your friends to!
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...41#post8204241

I'm out for the day shopping! Ta-ta!

Comment

it is turning into an anti page over there
              sigpic

Comment

That went downhill fast. She was doing so good when I left for work this morning. Now the antis are coming out swinging.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

they are still not giving any good reasons oh well
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, the reasons are still weak and almost entirely unsubstantiated by any examples, but it's been fairly civil over all, which is all I can really ask for. Some of these threads can get really, really mean. Hopefully that doesn't change (but something tells me it will eventually).

But alas! At least here, the greatness of Jen Keller is acknowledged.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Well, the reasons are still weak and almost entirely unsubstantiated by any examples, but it's been fairly civil over all, which is all I can really ask for. Some of these threads can get really, really mean. Hopefully that doesn't change (but something tells me it will eventually).

But alas! At least here, the greatness of Jen Keller is acknowledged.
                      well I have noticed a couple times a mod has posted in there about keeping things civil so I think that it will eventually get nasty in there.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to avoid some threads sometimes cos otherwise I may burst a blood vessel or damage my computer or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          I have to avoid some threads sometimes cos otherwise I may burst a blood vessel or damage my computer or something.
                          Lol! I definitely know what you mean. But sometimes you gotta fight the good fight.

The thing that really strikes me is how many people call her immature, but when pressed for evidence of this, the immaturity can't be substantiated. I think there's just a tendency to toss that in when talking about her age.

But people are entitled to their opinions.
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

yeah although I got a kick out of one post. Some one asked other than her whineing (which was understand able) In missing and her girly little Whom would you rather with in Trio what is wrong with the character of Keller and it was responded with well plenty of people have said what is wrong so I am not going to bore you to tears with any of it.
                            Translation I don't have anything I laughed when I read that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol! I definitely know what you mean. But sometimes you gotta fight the good fight.

The thing that really strikes me is how many people call her immature, but when pressed for evidence of this, the immaturity can't be substantiated. I think there's just a tendency to toss that in when talking about her age.

But people are entitled to their opinions.
                              The only trouble is I may get myself banned or something cos I could easily lose my temper. And I don't want to get all worked up and furious over a fictional person. As it is I read a tiny little bit & then have to burn some incense sticks and sit in the lotus position for half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                The only trouble is I may get myself banned or something cos I could easily lose my temper. And I don't want to get all worked up and furious over a fictional person. As it is I read a tiny little bit & then have to burn some incense sticks and sit in the lotus position for half an hour.
                                Lol!!!

Yeah, if it really gets you that upset, don't bother. I find myself frustrated at moments, but I do get some enjoyment out of it, mostly because it's so easy to defend Keller, as she's a sweet and competent character and there's no evidence for the things that are pinned on her.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Working...
                                X