Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    I definitely need to watch FireFly sometime... Still didn't see it
    Oh, well you're in for a treat when you get a chance to see Firefly it's an awesome series.

Comment

Yes you should such a great Show and movie

and I have to say when a pic is big enough across to strech my screen to the poin ti have to scroll side to side is impressive good pics
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
        Oh, well you're in for a treat when you get a chance to see Firefly it's an awesome series.
        Yeah sort of figured that out but I've already read/saw all the spoilers and such. Couldn't resist. It was good for some time, but everyone kept saying it is such good a series and all the pics and then I heard the 200th SG1 episode was a reference to FireFly and then the strawberries and the Jewel Staite and so on and so on ... oh, I gave up on not trying to be spoiled.

Normally I hate being spoiled. I really hated being spoiled about Vegas end and EatG end, but the biggest spoiler I've read at late and then seen was about S5E11 TLT about you know who being the rogue you know who and taking Rodney and Daniel to you know where to do you know what. I was really angry then, half of the pleasure of watching that episode was gone for me...
        Tja, plus in EatG you know who almost
        Spoiler:
        dies when he's stabbed by the wraith.
        I read a spoiler about that too. It was here and not in tags. I kept away of GW for a day!
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I stay away from spoilers totally the only one for SGA I ever knew was about TLT and who they were.

For Firefly if you are in the US Hulu has all the eppys (in order) that you can watch for free (totally legal) or go and buy the serise (I did both wathced all the eppys then bought the serise and the next day I found the Movie and bought it sight unseen
          sigpic

Comment

*gasps and shakes head in disbelief*

Oh, and did someone say Jewel and Morena in pics together?
            Spoiler:

Just a small selection
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Awesome Jewel & Morena pics.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I stay away from spoilers totally the only one for SGA I ever knew was about TLT and who they were.

For Firefly if you are in the US Hulu has all the eppys (in order) that you can watch for free (totally legal) or go and buy the serise (I did both wathced all the eppys then bought the serise and the next day I found the Movie and bought it sight unseen
                I try hard to stay away from spoilers but I was spoiled here anyway... Some stupid guys had to illegally post the pre-airs for Vegas and EatG, so I wasn't expecting running in spoilers for them, so... And for TLT, I don't know anyone who wasn't spoiled for that... I really hated that.

Anyway, I'm from Belgium. A really BIG problem for series like SGA, I'm not going to tell you how I get to watch the episodes of S5, because that would probably get me in some problems - you know what I mean - I do buy the DVDs when they are out, don't worry, but I cannot watch the episodes on TV like you guys *sighs*

So, I can't go to Hulu, either. Probably rent or buy FireFly, soon!

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                  I know... hides in shame... I only got to know of FireFly after Jewel Staite becoming JK on SGA and then I came on here... and so...

* Nice pictures. Now goes to bed to dream about JS and MB *
                  Good night.

Comment

There is another way I know to watch them too but I can't say it in the Threads because as far as I know Hulu and the network sites are the only "leagal" way to watch
                    sigpic

Comment

No problem, I'll just get the DVDs

JS love to all
                      Pic Serenity Premiere Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Jper, you would end up getting the DVDs either way, so might as well buy them right away
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Anyone with some news from Jewel Staite?

Here's a large pic from FireFly...
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Love the pics
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jper I love these pics you have been posting. Great stuff.

Comment

You've ever seen this one? It's rude, but funny. Jewel is nice, but...
                                P.S. If you ever get tired of someone, just post this pic:
                                BTW, it's not here as a response or reaction to anyone. Just thought you might wanna see it...
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X