Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Jewel Staite always look great
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      Yeah Jewel looks great there.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Yeah, that's what I thought a year ago. Really, the posts go by quickly.

Quick question - what is everyone's favorite "girl clothes" outfit of Jewels? Something she might wear for a formal event? Pics would be helpful.
        I like this one

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I watched the two-hour pilot for FireFly, Serenity... Finally
          It was fantastic! Just wanted to let you all know. I hope the rest of the eps are as good as the pilot
          *Okay, I'm off again, going to watch the rest of the eps, write some fanfic, get back to Real Life...*
          BTW, I also saw 'Children of Men' --> It was rather good.
          And I did a re-watch for the hundred time or so of 'Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain'

gr. J.

Comment

Nice pics *snurch*

Comment

Nice.

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              It was fantastic! Just wanted to let you all know. I hope the rest of the eps are as good as the pilot
              I'd say most of the episodes are up to the same quality as the pilot more of less.

Comment

...snipettydodah
                Isn't it wonderful! You'll be hooked and re-watching it every couple of months along with the rest of us. And the rest of the eps are just as good as the pilot, if not better. I think Out of Gas was my favourite... errr.... no.... Jaynestown..... erm.... Shindig....

Glad you liked the pics.

Ever, here are a couple more of Jewel dressed to go out - trouser suit this time.

Spoiler:

This is the only one I can find of this red dress. Looks lovely though.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I think Out of Gas was my favourite... errr.... no.... Jaynestown..... erm.... Shindig....
                  Don't think I have a fav Firefly episode the whole series is great.

Jewel looks great there as well.

This is the only one I can find of this red dress. Looks lovely though.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/...c76b287a_o.jpg
                  Awesome.

Comment

YAY! I love them all but I do think that Jaynestown has speical place (course that could be the Silee Shipper in me )
                    sigpic

Comment

I've just seen The Train Job, Bushwhacked and Shindig. Shindig was great. It was fantastic. Oh, Jewel is fantastic!

EDIT/ pics:
                      Spoiler:

Last edited by Jper; 01 February 2009, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I think Jper is hooked
                        sigpic

Comment

I think so too.

Bushwacked & Shindig pics
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I think Jper is hooked
                            Nice pics, yet again. And yes, I'm so definitely hooked It's really great. However, it's really weird. I don't have a real urge to go and watch episode after episode. I do have a urge to go and rewatch the episodes, which I've already done. I do really want to see more, but there's always such an nice ending to every episode. That's actually pretty fantastic good for a show. Plus, it such a nice combination between SciFi, adventure, western, character development, etc. Well, yes I'm hooked

Comment

I do know what you mean. Sometimes when I read a book I don't want to finish it, so I read bits over, trying to draw out the process as long as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I do know what you mean. Sometimes when I read a book I don't want to finish it, so I read bits over, trying to draw out the process as long as possible.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3114/...b19027d297.jpg
                                http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3510/...f8d069d35d.jpg
                                http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/...be4b132e1e.jpg
                                Oh, yes and there are only 14 eps. It's not like SG1, where I've got more than 200 eps. And, nice pics, yet again! Here's some more mental green.

Comment

Working...
                                X