No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVED Bill Nye in it...he and the "Pluto not being a planet" discussion were the best parts of the episode (no offense to Jewel)
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Scary
          *giggle
          & such a versatile actress.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
            [IM G]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/Pic-CollSwan/instinct_06.jpg[/IM G]

Scary
            *giggle
            & such a versatile actress.

Comment

One of those bad days.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Don't mess with me.

Comment

Don't make Keller mad either ....
                  Spoiler:

*snort
                  Last edited by Pic; 26 November 2008, 10:06 AM. Reason: spoiler for s5 ep (First Contact? Lost Tribe? - I forget which)

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    Don't mess with me.
                    Wouldn't dream of it.

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                    Don't make Keller mad either ....
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/Pic-CollSwan/Picture229.jpg

*snort
                    Yep...don't want her mad at me either.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

More 'Brain Storm' caps, just Jennifer.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Just a reminder...
                        Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role

This category will be presented during the Gemini Broadcast Gala on Fri. Nov. 28th, 2008.

Jewel Staite
                        Stargate: Atlantis - 'Missing'

Helene Joy
                        Durham County - 'Guys and Dolls'

Camille Sullivan
                        Intelligence - 'A Man is Framed'

Kristin Booth
                        MVP Secret Lives of Hockey Wives - 'Sudden Death'

Natalie Dormer
                        The Tudors - 'Episode 110'
                        23rd Annual Gemini Awards

It would be awesome if Jewel wins this.

Comment

*peaks in* Is it safe to be here again? ... Good I missed this place.

I don't really see the problem with the boots from what I see on those caps... maybe because that's the kind of footwear I like to use when I dress up... *shrugs* I'm not really for those tiny, uncomfortable poor excuses for shoes that everyone insists you have to wear with dresses... Boots are comfortable and in my opinion they're also prettier... *shrugs* Maybe I'm the only one here who thinks so

Sadly, I just don't think I'll be watching BS. Which is a shame, cause I love Jewel and Keller, but I just can't watch it... But I'll take any caps of her in it sans her date
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                            *peaks in* Is it safe to be here again? ... Good I missed this place.
                            Welcome back.

I don't really see the problem with the boots from what I see on those caps... maybe because that's the kind of footwear I like to use when I dress up... *shrugs* I'm not really for those tiny, uncomfortable poor excuses for shoes that everyone insists you have to wear with dresses... Boots are comfortable and in my opinion they're also prettier... *shrugs* Maybe I'm the only one here who thinks so
                            Dunno they just look odd with that dress but then I wouldn't have given it much thought if I had not see others mentioning the boots Jewel does have nice legs that could have been shown off though.

Sadly, I just don't think I'll be watching BS. Which is a shame, cause I love Jewel and Keller, but I just can't watch it... But I'll take any caps of her in it sans her date
                            After seeing the different reactions to McKeller I think it should be off-topic in this thread so I'm going to stick to just posting pictures of Jennifer.

More 'Brain Storm' screencaps (Just Jennifer, no McKay ).
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Nice caps Yeah, I'd be fine with it being OT. I'm in this thread for Jewel and Keller, no one else...
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                                Nice caps Yeah, I'd be fine with it being OT. I'm in this thread for Jewel and Keller, no one else...
                                What about Kaylee?

Comment

Working...
                                X