Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
    Just finished watching "Widow on the Hill". Gotta say I'm glad that people refer to Keller as Keller, Jennifer or Jen, cause otherwise it would be weird to watch this movie, since Jewel's character is "Jenny". Those of you who hasn't seen this movie yet should. Jewel does a great job in it and has a pretty big part as well. And an interesting one, too.
    Spoiler:
    Right now I'm watching the special features on the DVD and I just reached the part where they were discussing Jewel's performance and I loved what one of them said:

"Jewel is great. She's a wonderful young actress. And, you know, she has a very juicy part. There's enormous conflict between her (the character "Jenny") and Linda, she plays that beautifully. She's a very subtle actress, she's very, very talented. She's gonna become a big star."

Gotta say I agree wholeheartedly with that, especially that last part

ETA: Watching the deleted scenes and it's too bad that so many of the ones cut were Jenny scenes (don't worry, she's plenty in the movie). Five out of eight and they were great scenes, too. Good thing they're on the DVD though
    Cool, I'll have to check 'Widow on the Hill' out.

Comment

Pic time.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Nice one Jewel looks really great in that movie (not that she doesn't always look great, lol). You think you could scrunge up a couple of pics where she has her hair loose?
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Nice.

With Keller in the garden of peace & love
          Cool location.

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
            Nice one Jewel looks really great in that movie (not that she doesn't always look great, lol). You think you could scrunge up a couple of pics where she has her hair loose?
            Sure.

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            Cool location.
            Thanks I was in a wierd mood when I chose it, but I think I'll keep for awhile.

Comment

More 'Widow on the Hill'

Comment

Nice thanks for posting those, definitely going to check that movie out.

Comment

Congratulations on 200 pages!
                  Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                    Congratulations on 200 pages!
                    Thanks pic spam to celebrate.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yay 200 pages and yay picspam
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Yay on 200 pages!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                          Nice thanks for posting those, definitely going to check that movie out.
                          Yeah I haven't seen the movie either. I'm just the picture gatherer.
                          I'll definitely check it out too.

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen the movie either. I'm just the picture gatherer.
                            I'll definitely check it out too.
                            It's a lifetime movie, so those of you in Northern America might be able to catch it on there or by netflixing it. I ordered it through Canadian Amazon, since it gave a better deal for me (since I had to get it shipped all the way to Norway, anyway), but it should be available in the US version as well. It's a double-feature release, so you'll also get "Lies my mother told me" with Hayden Panettiere (from Heroes).
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Congrats on 200 pages!!!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

How about cupcakes, Krissie?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X