Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes head into thread*

I'm still learning to navigate my way around Gateworld, and after posting a couple of times on a Keller thread in the general discussion section, I decided to check out this thread. Dozens of pages and tons of pictures later and I'm liking Keller and Jewel more than ever.

I loved Jewel as Kaylee on Firefly/Serenity and I'm really liking Keller on SGA, especially in Trio.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi and thanks for making me laugh and smile quite a bit that past couple of hours.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
      *pokes head into thread*

I'm still learning to navigate my way around Gateworld, and after posting a couple of times on a Keller thread in the general discussion section, I decided to check out this thread. Dozens of pages and tons of pictures later and I'm liking Keller and Jewel more than ever.

I loved Jewel as Kaylee on Firefly/Serenity and I'm really liking Keller on SGA, especially in Trio.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi and thanks for making me laugh and smile quite a bit that past couple of hours.
      Hey there! I know, I've been smiling and laughing and *squeeeing* exessivley for the better part of today!!!!
      --Kate

Comment

HELLO & WELCOME TO THE THREAD EVENSTAR!!!!

It's lovely to see so many new Jennifer Keller fans appearing.

Comment

Hello guys, would you mind if I join? The anti mood in the the forum made me pro-Keller more than ever
          I love Jewel and even when I wasn´t too happy with direction of her character in S4 (but I didn´t like S4 at all anyway), I still like her and she was OK in S5 so far

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            Hello guys, would you mind if I join? The anti mood in the the forum made me pro-Keller more than ever
            I love Jewel and even when I wasn´t too happy with direction of her character in S4 (but I didn´t like S4 at all anyway), I still like her and she was OK in S5 so far
            Welcome, welcome one and all!

off to go see Mamma Mia now Later y'all!
            --Kate

Comment

We wouldn't mind at all! Welcome!
              sigpic

Comment

HELLO & WELCOME KLENOTKA!!!!

I'd seen some of your responses on threads over on S5 & would have greened you for every one of them if I could.

This thread is a place we can retreat to, when things get tough for our gal in other threads.

One of the reason I love Keller is that she is a character who has room to grow. I think the Keller that we will eventually end up with will be a completly different character from the Keller that first came to the Pegasus galaxy. And I for one will enjoy watching her make that journey.

Comment

*pokes head into thread*

WELCOME!!
                  The more the merrier!

Yes, even Jewel is scared of some of the anti-threads. see?

OK, posted that pic already today. How about a smile then?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                    WELCOME!!
                    The more the merrier!

Yes, even Jewel is scared of some of the anti-threads. see?
                    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...an/missing.jpg
                    OK, posted that pic already today. How about a smile then?
                    http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...an/srkeller.jp
                    i'm scared of the anti-threads too.
                    and yay! we got a smile out of her must be all of the new Keller fans joining in on the fun!
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 10 August 2008, 04:50 PM.
                    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      HELLO & WELCOME KLENOTKA!!!!

I'd seen some of your responses on threads over on S5 & would have greened you for every one of them if I could.
                      Thanks for welcome
                      Yeah, I tried to resist but I gave up. There is no point in arguing. They won´t change their opinion so should I bother?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Did anyone else find the bar trick Keller talked about in Trio to be a nerdy kind of bar trick?
                        Seriously. It all about physics and balance, etc. Right? aka "How the geeks get free beers out of the jocks" Non-nerds (or nerds trying not to be nerds) just tie a cherry stem with their tongue or smash a beer can on their head.

And, since we know she knows one (that's UNO) trick, I'm thinking she might not have gotten out much.

*and now with sarcasm* Oh, that's right! She said she didn't get out much in another episode. Quarantine.

Hmmm... finding her mighty consistent myself. What about you guys?

And yes, I posted this here positive praise where I think people will agree with me. I'm feeling non-confrontational and pollyannic.

Someone please remind me to stay out of the bad threads... please?

Comment

Yeah, I tried to resist but I gave up. There is no point in arguing. They won´t change their opinion so should I bother?
                          And the opposite applies as well - nothing they say can make me dislike her.

Anyway, we have better things to do.

Pic time

EDIT - Pic REMEMBER TO STAY OUT OF "THOSE"THREADS.

Comment

The last pic is adorable.
                            sigpic

Comment

*pokes head into thread*

Welcome Evenstar!!!!

Welcome Klenotka!!!!

New people are always welcome!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Some more pics

Comment

Working...
                                X