No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - off to search for some decent pics.

Comment

-can't help giggling at what we get up to around here-
      sigpic

Comment

hello cool peoples

cuz we were on bout hsm yesterday the new song has just premied on radio disney yay
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
          lol wkd very well dooone
          Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
          Beautiful
          Thanks

Icarium

Comment

I missed the discussion about having kids but I want to throw this gem out since it's appropriate.

I was out with a girl last night (I'm 22, she's 21). We're having a good time, chatting about nonsense. But then! *gasp* She says she has names picked out for our kids. Our kids! Isbella and Jacob, by the way. Seriously, our kids!!

*runs screaming*

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
              I missed the discussion about having kids but I want to throw this gem out since it's appropriate.

I was out with a girl last night (I'm 22, she's 21). We're having a good time, chatting about nonsense. But then! *gasp* She says she has names picked out for our kids. Our kids! Isbella and Jacob, by the way. Seriously, our kids!!

*runs screaming*
              lol sorry you missed that it was alot of fun

i feel so young on this fourm haha
              sigpic

Comment

*runs screaming*

*wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

Comment

*runs screaming*
                  OMG!
                  Go home and have a drink. Then go out with someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                    OMG!
                    lol you cant do that
                    sigpic

Comment

Quick Dunc! Flee to the hills before she finds a shop that sells rings and baby booties

Comment

*runs screaming*
                        -cracks up- She has to have been reading Twilight.

And how many dates have you been on with this girl, Dunc?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          *wipes tears of laughter from eyes*
                          Laugh it up

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                          OMG!
                          I was already having a drink. That just made me drink it faster.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          Quick Dunc! Flee to the hills before she finds a shop that sells rings and baby booties
                          *shudder*

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          -cracks up- She has to have been reading Twilight.

And how many dates have you been on with this girl, Dunc?
                          Are those names from Twilight? No plans to read it.

That was our first date.

And, as an update, I got a text from her asking if I want to do something tonight.

Comment

Laugh it up

I was already having a drink. That just made me drink it faster.

*shudder*

Are those names from Twilight? No plans to read it.

That was our first date.

And, as an update, I got a text from her asking if I want to do something tonight.
                            she is going a bit quik aint she?
                            sigpic

Comment

Dude. At least wait till you're sure the relationship's going somewhere! Gonna be serious now, Dunc, I wouldn't go out with her again, if she's already chosen the names for your non-existent kids after one date.

And yeah, Isabella "Bella" Swan is the main character, Jacob Black is my favourite character.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                Dude. At least wait till you're sure the relationship's going somewhere! Gonna be serious now, Dunc, I wouldn't go out with her again, if she's already chosen the names for your non-existent kids after one date.

And yeah, Isabella "Bella" Swan is the main character, Jacob Black is my favourite character.
                                I don't want kids yet! This was her idea.

I hear what you're saying though. I should stay away.

Comment

Working...
                                X