Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    That looks good but I don't get amc

and totally OT but http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71406
    I KNOW *needs amc* I haven't seen Jim Caviezel in anything for a really long time..............

btw lol I am going to join that thread. Hahaha
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Maybe there will be other means to watch it (must remeber to look Mon and see)

and Yay
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe there will be other means to watch it (must remeber to look Mon and see)

and Yay
        Yeah, I'm definitely going to search. It looks so good.

btw this is random but I found out that Jodelle Ferland (young Adria, Harmony) is going to be in the next Twilight movie LOL
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mimz I love the Boy in the Striped Pajama's Sig! love that movie too
          sigpic

Comment

Mimz I love the Boy in the Striped Pajama's Sig! love that movie too
            Thanks! Which one? I have at least 3 from that movie

And yeah...awesome movie. Although sad I read the book before I watched it and was still stunned speechless at the end.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

um it was the one with the two boys and it said about a line between them

I was just shocked and it left me with an odd feeling at the emd I was sad but at the same time it was like justice
              sigpic

Comment

um it was the one with the two boys and it said about a line between them

I was just shocked and it left me with an odd feeling at the emd I was sad but at the same time it was like justice
                ah okay

Yeah...the thing is with that movie you'll just have that feeling for the rest of the day no matter what time of day you watch it...but it's so worth watching. Seriously the best movie of 2008.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes I love movies like that though ones that give you that odd, hard to explain well feeling and the ones that make you think (think Fraility)
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes I love movies like that though ones that give you that odd, hard to explain well feeling and the ones that make you think (think Fraility)
                    Yeah I REALLY love movies like that. Where the Wild Things Are was like that...loved that one. The kid actor, Max Records, should seriously be nominated for an Oscar. He was just amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I still need to see that one

Sadly I have an early morning (on a Sun that should be illegal) and I will have to babysit 3 of my friends 4 kids (the oldest will be with his father) lucky me someone will be taking the girls to church leaving me with only 1 kid (sadly only after I have had them most of the day) and so I am off. Night
                      sigpic

Comment

I still need to see that one

Sadly I have an early morning (on a Sun that should be illegal) and I will have to babysit 3 of my friends 4 kids (the oldest will be with his father) lucky me someone will be taking the girls to church leaving me with only 1 kid (sadly only after I have had them most of the day) and so I am off. Night
                        wow good luck
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

-waves goodnight to DG- Are you guys talking about The Prisoner? Looking forward to that as well. And the kid in it is the new Caius in New Moon. Wonder how he'll be in these, I really liked him in Sweeney Todd, though. And yeah, Mimz, Jodelle shall be in the end of Eclipse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I have been here since 7:45 and this has been better than most days he girls have been playing in their room and only just went to play outside. No tears, no whining, they have only talked to me to ask to go outside and for a snack. The youngest has had a little whining but got over it quickly and is playing in his room all good.

Wonder if Blen will stop in and see us while she is in the states
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm watching the episode of NCIS that I taped last night, and guess who is a guest star? Torri Higginson.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Torri is in a couple of them. It's kind of implied that she and Ducky have something going on. Kinda cute.

How is everyone in the Love Shack today?
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X