Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got to watch this as well. I have tears of laughter running down my face,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGP...eature=related

can't breathe for laughing....

Comment

But Blen that is so bad it is good I mean come on that is one of the best comedy fightes ever
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That is all.

Ok, so my earlier theory didn't work out right. Hmmmm.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          But Blen that is so bad it is good I mean come on that is one of the best comedy fightes ever
          The odd thing is I love all the classic Trek and i don't remember it being that bad. Must be another case of excellent stories taking my mind off the poor fight scenes.

One last clip for Dr Who fans. Who (geddit ) is this and what is he doing in my fave sci fi show???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPkCqQmNnQ

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Rach, Clash of the Titans

DrJenn, I recognize a couple of those names. It has potential!
            OHHH DUH!!! the original was horrid even for it's time.

I agree ever ..why oh why to they waste MILLIONS & MILLIONS on drek and crud when SG movies can be made for a fraction and are quality shows???? Gee any wonder the studios are losing money hand over fist???

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              My fave bad effects anything is the original Clash of the Titans OMG I laugh so hard during that movie so bad and yet so good! I can't beleive they are doing a remake of it though
              OMG I LOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, the effects are SO laughable now, but it's a great movie

Dunno how good the remake will be, though
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I've not been impressed with very many of the remakes I've seen in recent years. Who knows if the movie makers really even have a clue these days.
                sigpic

Comment

Most of them don't, unfortunately. Seeing Star Trek again tomorrow, though, that one's awesome, and Little Ashes rocked as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                    Most of them don't, unfortunately. Seeing Star Trek again tomorrow, though, that one's awesome, and Little Ashes rocked as well.
                    *sticks tongue out at DrJenn* That's for going to see one of the few movies I want to see again!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've not been impressed with very many of the remakes I've seen in recent years. Who knows if the movie makers really even have a clue these days.
                      Ugh, I know...
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

-huggles Ever- Got anyone you want me to drool over for you? I'm kinda wondering if maybe my stepmom wants me to take my brother and sister, she asked what time I'm going, she never does that.

Edit: I was half right, I just went and checked my facebook to see if she had replied to my status again, she wants me to go with her and my sister.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack
                          sigpic

Comment

Good evening everyone! Had a nice nap after church so I'm on a little late this afternoon.

What's everyone up to?
                            sigpic

Comment

-pouts- I could've gone to the movie right after church,
                              Spoiler:
                              but I was waiting for a call from my stepmom and stepsister, who texted back at the very last second to tell me they couldn't make it, then my grandpa insisted that the bus I had to get on went past my old high school, and I was wrong when I said that I had to get on the one at the mall. Guess what? He was wrong, so I missed the freakin' movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

I cracked up when I discovered that Anette O'Toole who had been Lana Lang in Superman 3 tested for Smallville to play Martha Kent and she had to convince the producers that she had been in superman 3. Will someone stop hiring kids to do movies! really we need producers over the age of 21!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X