Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Good evening my lovlies! Good morning, BB! How are you all today?

Rach, did you ever make your sprite? Lots of fun. It'd be cool how your elf might look!

Here's my first one from way back when!
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...dySparkles.jpg
    yep that is what I was thinking about! a sprite, something to do when bored today.

Lucky you for the beach mimzy, although I can tell you aren't a new englander...the water is always freezing off the coast of maine, even in july! if your not blue it's not cold enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      yep that is what I was thinking about! a sprite, something to do when bored today.

Lucky you for the beach mimzy, although I can tell you aren't a new englander...the water is always freezing off the coast of maine, even in july! if your not blue it's not cold enough!
      Haha, no, I'm not, I live just south of New England But I've been to Cape Cod and the water was very nice there...probably b/c it's an inlet and not the open ocean The Chesapeake Bay was the same way when I went 2 days ago. Lots of little sea critters and not many waves, which I prefer
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Haha, no, I'm not, I live just south of New England But I've been to Cape Cod and the water was very nice there...probably b/c it's an inlet and not the open ocean The Chesapeake Bay was the same way when I went 2 days ago. Lots of little sea critters and not many waves, which I prefer
        the cape & long island sound is for wimps!! try off the coast of miane like Acadia national park... blue with goosebumps in july! brisk swimming that!

Living in Indiana is weird, any lakes I've swum in are pratically warm... not invigorating! Well and the soil here is a fine clay silt so the water (rivers & lakes) are brown... not the kind you want to swim in anyway!
        I am glad you enjoyed yourself mimzy.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Morning Love Shack!

Blood Ties is on YAY!!!!! (Sorry Mimzy)
          Watched that this morning for the 3rd time. And I realized just how layered it can be viewed as.

It sounds like swimming in the glacier runoff back home. Those streams were never more than 50 degrees.

the cape & long island sound is for wimps!! try off the coast of miane like Acadia national park... blue with goosebumps in july! brisk swimming that!

Living in Indiana is weird, any lakes I've swum in are pratically warm... not invigorating! Well and the soil here is a fine clay silt so the water (rivers & lakes) are brown... not the kind you want to swim in anyway!
          I am glad you enjoyed yourself mimzy.
          The lakes here. The water in the summer time is like 80 degrees. Plus we have hot springs all around here - wonderful in the winter time - that are between 104 and 110 degrees.

Helping out with the building project this morning, I managed to bang myself up. Sliced the middle knuckle of my middle finger. And now with the swelling and the band-aids, I feel like I'm flipping off the world. I've never felt the need to flip anybody off before, this is rather disconcerting.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, so the latest chapter of Without Hope has opened up the need for 5 more chapters! Yay! More fic goodness!

As an aside, It's awfully difficult to type with that ^^^ particular finger. It hurts, and I keep missing the keys!
            sigpic

Comment

Here we go, spamming the thread (((Love Shack))) but I thought some of you artists might be interested. While working on a sig for a friend, I got some advice on how to make the eyes glow (it'll have a goa'uld) anyways, as I was reading the tutorial, it reminded me of DG's sig with Ronon's eyes. I'm sure this can be adapted for that as well. It's for Gimp, so. . . How to make glowy eyes
              sigpic

Comment

Ever I forget who all read it did you ever read any of the Terry Goodkind books? (OT I know)
                sigpic

Comment

Ever I forget who all read it did you ever read any of the Terry Goodkind books? (OT I know)
                  Sorry, dearheart, doesn't sound familiar. Maybe DrJenn?
                  sigpic

Comment

okay maybe oh well so how have you been?
                    sigpic

Comment

okay maybe oh well so how have you been?
                      A touched banged up but otherwise good.

How are you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Pretty good bored right now and I have idea's for fics that will come I start writing and then they go away (very annoying) hopefully the bunnies will stick around soon.

*huggles* for being banged up
                        sigpic

Comment

Pretty good bored right now and I have idea's for fics that will come I start writing and then they go away (very annoying) hopefully the bunnies will stick around soon.

*huggles* for being banged up
                          Do you need a trap for the bunnies? Maybe a net?

And while, my boo boo hurts some, I'll live. It sort of reminds me of that pic of big bad Ronon with his ittle bitty boo boo.
                          sigpic

Comment

A trap would be nice they are all still dancing I am just having issues getting them written down so that I like them.

Well as long as it is getting better right
                            sigpic

Comment

A trap would be nice they are all still dancing I am just having issues getting them written down so that I like them.

Well as long as it is getting better right
                              Ok, so here's what you do about the bunnies. You need some carrots, some golf balls, and a laser pointer.

And my owie just happened a couple of hours ago. I sliced the knuckle and bruised the cartelidge. If I move it funny it starts stinging like crazy. At least it isn't throbbing anymore.
                              sigpic

Comment

(((ever))) for the boo-boo. If you were driving in Indy you would have a lot of reason to flip people off. (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr these hoosiers can't drive!) I do that, get all excited to do something then bang myself up!

Yes, blood ties ahs many layers and yet...I really didn't like the ep....they really glossed over Ronon's addiction process and how he overcame it. then again they glossed over much of season 5 (except for the Titanic parts. )

Comment

Working...
                                X