Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-hugs Blenca as well-

Yeah, Rac, she definitely does NOT have any manners. When we were in junior high, I was friends with this girl who then decided she liked her better, and she started to gloat over it, and she decided to call me an idiot one time simply because I had pasted anime pictures onto my binder. She's been like that ever since.

Edit: Yet again, my grandma has proven she favours my little cousin over me, and thinks he can do no wrong simply because he's four, unless she's the one telling him to stop something and he won't. Since when is it rude for me to not stop something when he asks me to, but when he's lifting me up on a jack, and I tell him to stop but he won't, it's funny?
    Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 10 June 2009, 03:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Hello

Well i went to the Optometrist today, and im getting yet another stronger eyeglass prescription, ughh my eyes are terrible without my glasses i cant see more than 6 inches in front of my face.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*huggles* GG I am the same I can't see the big E on the eyecharts the first thing I do when I wake up is put on my glasses and the last thing I do before going to sleep is take my glasses off.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          hi everyeone

i'm just dropping in to say hello. only got three fingers that are pain free so excuse the typing. i need to see the rheumatologist like yesterday.

(((hugs))) to dr jenn. we love you m'dear.

Ever i agree with what you say about Jenn in TLM. she does look very deflated. obviously a misunderstanding that should be put right in the movie. or better stll in fan fic cos our writers do it better.

BB - i hope you get the sleep etc sorted. and i want to know how you aussies get a day off work for the Queen's birthday when we brits don't. not fair !!!!

Rache - gotta agree about our Perks vids. she is brilliant at them. I'm still in a blakes 7 mood at the moment, so i'm using my 3 useful fingers to make a Tarrant vid. probably means nothing to any of you.

see you all again soon.
          I love the fact that, most of the country wants to become a republic, myself included, but basically none of us have a bad thing to say about Lizzie. I admire her in many respects. I also love the fact that we get a holiday nowhere near her birthday, and that we get a long weekend, and the people she actually has any influence over don't. Haha, gold!

Blen if i kissed each of your fingers and thumbs, would it help??

Comment

maybe. do it anyway.

Comment

Just the answer i expected

Comment

you know me too well

Comment

True that

Watching Holoship atm So many great quotes

Comment

You mean like...

Kryten: They've taken Mr. Rimmer. Sir, they've taken Mr. Rimmer.

Cat: Quick, let's get out of here before they bring him back.

or

Cat: Why don't we drop the defensive shields?

Kryten: A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any defensive shields. And two, we don't have any defensive shields. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

Cat: Good point, well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

You mean like...

Kryten: They've taken Mr. Rimmer. Sir, they've taken Mr. Rimmer.

Cat: Quick, let's get out of here before they bring him back.

or

Cat: Why don't we drop the defensive shields?

Kryten: A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any defensive shields. And two, we don't have any defensive shields. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice.

Cat: Good point, well made.

Hahah Exactly.

Ive got something i want to say to you all wildwomen.

Over the past few months, i have come to regard you all as people i've met!

haha

Comment

Hee hee. I just hope everyone else gets it.

Comment

Haha, so do i. Could be taken the wrong way

Comment

Could be. Here's the relevant bit from Holoship

Spoiler:
                            Rimmer addresses the crew before leaving for the Holoship

Rimmer: Look, I'm not much good at big speeches, and I know I haven't always been an easy guy to get on with. And I know that, given the choice, I probably wouldn't have chosen you as friends. But, I just want to say... that over the years I have come to regard you as... people... I met.

Comment

Thankyou Blen for clearing it up for people

Comment

SB has been watching Red Dwarf and she wants me to tell you her fave episode is Quarantine. (because of Mr Flibble )

Comment

Working...
                                X